YES another POR room question

fairytalehaven

Mom of 2 furry girls ~~~Yes, I have dreams, hopes,
I will be going soon so bare with me..

Can you even get a water view at the mansions not just the pool?

Thank you so much

The Unofficial Guide says that in the mansions section, only 15% have unobstructed water views of the river. They say the best bet is 3rd floor Acadian House facing the river. (building 80).

Like I said, I haven't seen it myself, but that's what that book says. Hope that helps a little and you get more first hand knowledge too!

Amy :Pinkbounc

In addition to the pool "water view" there is water view where your looking at the sassagoula river that runs through the property.

Yes, you can..I asked about this when I made ressies last year, but was told the water view was higher in price..I decided that it wasn't worth it and we still got a great room in Magnolia Terrace.

If you look at a map of the resort you will see that the Mansions are located all along the river http://www.wdisneyw.co.uk/pofqrmap.html. We have stayed Mansions twice in two different buildings, Parterre Place and Oak Manor, and both times we faced the river. Beautiful view, especially the Parterre Place room which was a corner room (we requested that).

IMO - it's really not worth it to pay extra for a "view" at Moderate. You don't have a private balcony and 90% of the time...your window blinds are closed so that people aren't looking in your room as they walk by.

So be really sure you wanna pay extra for that "water view"

well we actually reserved a king room...so will that make it a handicapped room or do they have both.

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter