Yellowcard

TinkerBelle2992

DIS Veteran
I'm thinking about buying their album Ocean Avenue. Anyone who has that cd, can you tell me about it? lol Like, can you can compare them to anyone, like who they're like? I think I'll like them, I just want to make sure. Thanks!

i can't really compare it to any other band, because i mean how many other bands have a violinist?? just buy it, you'll like it. if you're still not sure just download a couple tracks off the cd, and listen to them. if you like it, go buy the cd.

I love Yellowcard... their CD is is a must buy (For me, anyways...). But go with what smyth said and try downloading a song or two to see if you like them :)

From the moment I bought this CD I loved it! I love every song, I usually just pop it in and listen to it all the way through. Go out and get this, you won't regret it.

its good, some of the songs get a little nerve-twitching after too long. but other than that its pretty good. my favorites view from heaven ^_^

i havent listened to it in a while, but it's a good CD.
I like 'View From Heaven', 'Miles Apart', and 'One Year Six Months' the best

in my own opinion, yellowcard is really lame....lol....but so dont listen to me if you like them. if you like them go ahead and buy the cd!

I don't think she asked if they were lame or not and I don't think she wants to take the opinion of a close minded person.

Yellowcard is very 'pop-punk', but they're not too bad. I was given the CD to give back to a friend, but I forgot about it and I don't mind listening to it every now and then. The two songs with violin intros I absolutly hate.

i really love the cd.. i hated the song ocean avenue (the only one that got much radio play) but my friend bought me the cd anyway and i love it.. chances are, youll like at least some of it. i agree though, download a track or two before you do go buy it.. or have someone copy the album for you

I totally love yellowcard. Ocean Avenue{the cd} is good, but "One for the Kids" is way better. I love that album. Anyway, go buy it, it's really good. And the best song is either "Life of a Salesman" or "View from Heaven"

I think the Yellowcard Cd is AWESOME! Its great to drive around with the windows down and the radio blasting! "Way Away" is my favorite on the CD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter