Yellowcard

heck ya!!!! Yellowcard is awesome!!!i have "Ocean Avenue". i like the song "View from heaven".... it really touched me esp after my friend Regina died in a car accident:( but they are a really good band. i like them a lot!

I LOVE yellowcard! they're coming here around where I live in mid april.. how much are the tickets usually?

I've been a fan of Yellowcard way back since "One for the Kids" came out. Its great seeing them become popular, but their older stuff is what I mostly like; Songs like Powder, Avondale, and Starstruck. Their newer stuff is still okay. I just saw them a couple days ago. Heres some pics my friend took... I should have some better pictures of my own pictures as soon as I go get the camera devolped.

yc4.bmp

yc2.bmp

yc1.bmp

Yellowcard's great. Something Corporate too. I noticed Mr. Toad had a something corporate shirt. woo hoo! I've seen Soco twice and hopefully it'll be a third if I go later this month to see them with Yellowcard. :)

I just heard Ocean Avenue for the first time and loved it. Has Yellowcard been a band for long? Does anyone know if the video for Ocean Avenue is supposed to be a spin-off of the movie Run Lola Run? It reminded me of that...

ya yellowcard rocks pretty good. i agree that thier older stuff is better. i went to a something corporate/yellowcard concert. it sold out in the first week. tickets were $30. some were on ebay going for $150 by the end though.

Yellowcard is the shiz! I love SoCo they're my all time favourite band in th world! I could listen to them for hours

I <3 Yellowcard... Ocean Ave is overplayed and and annoying, but I love View From Heaven, Breathing, Believe, and Miles Apart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter