Years of service awards

Judy in Texas

1150 miles too far from the Fort
Do any companies still give out meaningful years of service awards? I just received a 99 cent lapel pin and a certificate for my cubicle for 20 years of service. Makes me feel really appreciated... :sad2:

for my 15 year mark i got a tacky candy dish along with a certificate. they do have a dinner for everyone who is marking a milestone divisible by 5 not bad considering what some are getting.

one of my employees marked his 35th year last year and i had to get up and give a speech about him. it was so uncomfortable, it sounded like I was eulogizing the poor dude!

for my 15 year mark i got a tacky candy dish along with a certificate. they do have a dinner for everyone who is marking a milestone divisible by 5 not bad considering what some are getting.

one of my employees marked his 35th year last year and i had to get up and give a speech about him. it was so uncomfortable, it sounded like I was eulogizing the poor dude!

Hey! That's what we get! Lunch and a pin. If you get to 30 and above you get lunch and a plaque! :banana:

Nearly 38 years before I baled out in 2003. I got a lunch (in house), two certificates (one with a medal), and a plaque. And I walked off with a great deal in being paid for unused leave. I worked with a pretty good group, so I am happy for the experience and the friendships.

Nearly 38 years before I baled out in 2003. I got a lunch (in house), two certificates (one with a medal), and a plaque. And I walked off with a great deal in being paid for unused leave. I worked with a pretty good group, so I am happy for the experience and the friendships.

They pay us 30% of our unused leave. By the time you do the math on that, it's like you're paying them! 21 years here and no pin, no certificate. If I make it to retirement, I'll get the 'glass apple' and dinner.

After 3 years we get longevity pay each year, $100.00 per year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter