• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Year Round Swap ****Final Details****

I'm done and will be postal on Tuesday. Please let me know if you need me to enclose an envelope. Thanks!!

Mine went postal today.

I put a $3.85 return stamp, plus some extra stamps since the postage is going up on 1/8/06.

Mine are going postal tomorrow! Just finished! need to bag them up and send them on their way!
Anyone know how much return postage we are suppose to put in?

PBLM are you looking for an angel for the groups that MaryPoppinsLives is in? Since she is MIA, I highly doubt she'll send her stuff in for this swap either and I think it might be better to know that now rather than later...

bubbasmom99 said:
PBLM are you looking for an angel for the groups that MaryPoppinsLives is in? Since she is MIA, I highly doubt she'll send her stuff in for this swap either and I think it might be better to know that now rather than later...

I was getting concerned about her. She hasn't posted anything since Nov. 30th or so and she hasn't even checked the PM I sent with my addy. I think I will look for a swap angel. Thanks for reminding me.

I put mine in the mail today. I'm really looking forward to getting this swap back-it was fun to do!

Mine will go postal tomorrow. All are wrapped and marked with recepients name. Can't wait to see everything! :cool1:

Didn't make it to the post office yesterday but did today! SO they are headed your way. Thanks again for hosting!
Sondra

I just got back from the PO too so mine are on their way. The long line of folks waiting in line to buy the new stamps was not happy as I was mailing off 6 swaps! :confused3

Just checking in ... I was trying to go postal today but was sick all week and am just getting my second one finished. Just sent the DBF to the post office with our christmas rebates. I'll go postal on Monday!

OH, one quick question, and my apologies if it's a stupid one. :confused3 Should I include 6 of each or 5 of each b/c I'm the sixth person in the group ... or does the sixth one go to the host for hosting? or ???

Let me know! TIA!

calanniebu said:
Just checking in ... I was trying to go postal today but was sick all week and am just getting my second one finished. Just sent the DBF to the post office with our christmas rebates. I'll go postal on Monday!

OH, one quick question, and my apologies if it's a stupid one. :confused3 Should I include 6 of each or 5 of each b/c I'm the sixth person in the group ... or does the sixth one go to the host for hosting? or ???

Let me know! TIA!

I can answer this in case PBLM doesn't get on today. You make 6 and 1 of the 6 comes back to you. I guess it's just easier to make the packets up if there's one for everyone in the group including you. Make sense? Probably not, I tried though! :rotfl:

Diana Lyn said:
I can answer this in case PBLM doesn't get on today. You make 6 and 1 of the 6 comes back to you. I guess it's just easier to make the packets up if there's one for everyone in the group including you. Make sense? Probably not, I tried though! :rotfl:

Nope, makes perfect sense. :-) Thanks for getting back to me ...

Diana Lyn said:
You make 6 and 1 of the 6 comes back to you. I guess it's just easier to make the packets up if there's one for everyone in the group including you.

Yup, what she said. I think it would be easier to have all 6 sets. That way when I double check everything, I can just look for 6 sets per person/group. :)

I am almost ready, I had Bronchitis :sick: and i was so sick and the medication make so sleepy.
But almost done, my package will go out before the 15.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter