Year Round Swap - CLOSED

Guess that would be me your are waiting for...sorry I some how missed it! That change is fine. I probably wouldn't have even noticed if it was changed! LOL!

I don't mind if pattern paper is used, but just feel it should be as an accent. And all card stock is bazzill so that way if we need to go and get more we can.

Spinning said:
Guess that would be me your are waiting for...sorry I some how missed it! That change is fine. I probably wouldn't have even noticed if it was changed! LOL!
thanks!

ok, poohbearlovinmama...we're all set for Valentine's Day!! Thanks!

If it will help, I can do Easter in 4B also. I'll just do the same items I'm doing in 2B since the group members are all different. It doesn't bother me that I'm in the same group twice...I do 5 albums for each holiday anyway. Let me know if you want me to do that or if you want someone different since I'm already in that group.

I think 4 A and B are left. New Years and Mothers/Fathers Day. I will do those. Do we want New Years in this group or valentines Day?

I like VAlentine's more than NYE, since I'm never up anymore for that!!! LOL

To those in 2B and 4B...What colors would you like for your Easter items? The choices are pink, lavendar, light blue, and yellow. You can choose any combination of 2. As I was beginning them, it dawned on me that not everyone has girls like I do! Thought I would customize them to fit your needs.

calanniebu said:
Groups 1 and 3 Valentines day just a thought ...

I'm doing NYE in Group 1 and I'm totally fine with doing V-day. Just remind me which one we decide on before I sit down to do it! :rotfl2:

To those in 2B and 4B...What colors would you like for your Easter items?

Either is fine with me. I only have boys, but look at all of those colors as easter colors, so it doesn't really matter.

Also I am not sure if I am in the group for the pattern paper with the Bazzill, but that would be OK by me.

4lttlTinks.....I would like pastels for a boy if you don't mind.....thanks! So blue and yellow thanks so much for asking!

As for the printed paper....I promise to only use it a little bit, but have an adorable topper that has little bits of patterned paper that I want to make. All the big stuff and main parts will be bazzil.....totally with you on the color issue, I love getting swap stuff but hate not being able to match the color for matting my photos.

Will send a little square of each bazzil I use for you girls to take to the store for shopping. :)

Okay, I changed all the NYE to Valentines Day ones. I think that will work out better for everyone. :)

4ltlTinks- I have 2 girls, so if you're making girl stuff I'd like those colors. But if you're not, I'd be just as happy with blue and yellow. Thanks!

Hi, I noticed that it was changed in 4a to valentines, but my name isn't there. I will take 4A and 4 B. Thanks.

4ltlTinks, group 4B I have one of each and whatever is fine. To those in group 4 B do you prefer Mother's Day of Father's Day?

Probably Mother's Day...we tend not to take pictures on either one, so if others want Father's Day, that's fine too.

angelmom said:
Hi, I noticed that it was changed in 4a to valentines, but my name isn't there. I will take 4A and 4 B. Thanks.

Oops, sorry about that! I added your name. :) It doesn't matter to me if it's a Mother's or Father's Day kit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter