Year of a Million Dreams swag - post here!

When I was there last month we also received the mouse ears. They are a light blue with silver ears. :) We got them in DCA crossing over the bridge right by Ariel's Grotto. It was so cool! :thumbsup2 The only other noticeable thing I saw people win were dream fast passes. That would have been cool too. :)

DBf and I won dream ears, and even though it was just a "small" prize...it was good enough for me! I was so excited I almost cried.
Here I am wearing my new ears...
Disneyland2006032.jpg

:goodvibes

On Sunday, November 12th my SO and I were exiting Space Mountain and the prize patrol was there and handed us dream fast passes....it was awesome!! I never thought it would happen to me so I was extremely happy.

I am going this weekend... Hopefully prize patrol has something for DH and I... *crosses her fingers*

Sthronds said:
I would love to get something! We leave on Wednesday and I would be happy with a cupcake! I'll report back when I return. :thumbsup2
OOOHHH!!! I hope you have so so so much fun!!!

Yesterday, Nov 15th, when I was exiting the Pirates ride, we all received a coupon for a free 5x7 from the photopass place. I was really excited but do you know, I had a hard time finding a photo person? At WDW, they're all over main street but at DL, I walked up and down Main Street and couldn't find one.

Finally, as I was getting ready to exit the park, there was a photog person by the Christmas tree. I had my picture taken and went back to the photo store to redeem the coupon.

Does anyone have any pics of these dream fastpasses? Are they good just at Disneyland or are they good at CA as well? Also, they are only good for rides that offer fastpasses, right? Not all the rides like Dumbo, Peter Pan, etc?

Kathy

misscampbells said:
Does anyone have any pics of these dream fastpasses? Are they good just at Disneyland or are they good at CA as well? Also, they are only good for rides that offer fastpasses, right? Not all the rides like Dumbo, Peter Pan, etc?

Kathy
They are good at DL and DCA for certain rides. I don't have pictures but the DCA fast pass rides were for ToT, Soaring, California Screaming, Muhullond Drive (something like that!!), the grizzly water ride. The fast passes for DL were for Roger Rabbit spin, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Thunder Mountain, Indiana Jones, and I believe one more that I am spacing out.

misscampbells said:

Kathy

I saw one somewhere - I believe it was on this board somewhere. Do a search and maybe it will come up.

We were at Disneyland in October for my son's wish trip, we received the lanyard with the pins, honorary citizen pins, and a free dinner at the Rancho restaurant by Big Thunder. It was very cool!!!
In addition to that my husband and son were picked by Merlin to pull the sword from the stone, hubby couldn't do it, but my son did. He was thrilled and received a very nice medal for his feat!

Just got back from 3 days and never even saw anything being given away. :( Oh well. Would've been neat, but we still had the time of our lives! :)

everwondering said:
Just got back from 3 days and never even saw anything being given away. :( Oh well. Would've been neat, but we still had the time of our lives! :)

We spent the first two weeks of Oct in WDW - NO SWAG. Then 3 days in DL - NO SWAG:confused3 :worried:

I did see one family with ears, lanyard and fast pass - they were in the right place at the right time. I spoke to them and they had also gotten a fast pass ticket to ride a roller coster - BTM I think.

When we got our dream ears it was just two CMs in the "bypass" corridor after the exit to the Buzz ride. We emailed our photos home, then walked down the hall instead of going through the pin shop, because we wanted to ride it again and DH would have stopped to buy pins. Each had several pairs of ears in each hand and they were giving them away. They may have been wearing blue shirts with the YOAMD logo.

We went last week but didn't get any swag :(

My daughter did get a "My First Trip to Disneyland" button though!...
and my niece got a "It's My Birthday" button since it was her 7th b-day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter