YEAH!!! I get to plan our trip.....Crowds

HockeyDadof2

Mouseketeer
DW surprised the heck out of me yesterday when she agreed with me that I need to plan a trip for fall break this year. We love Disney and we decided that with the oldest DS now 14, we need to do this while he still enjoys hanging out with us. Anyway, I love planning these trips. We have always gone in June, this year we are going during fall break. I just wondered what the crowds and weather would be like the first week of October?

Congrats on planning a vacation. I looked on weatherunderground.com It says average high for that time is 86 degrees. Average low 72.

We went in November before. There were hardly any lines. Perhaps October is similar.

Hey, maybe you can start your trip Sept 30 and try for free dining for your trip. You have to book it soon though. I think the promo ends sometime in the first week of June.

Have fun planning!

We went in October a few years ago and we had a great time. There were still some crowds but not nearly the same as some of the other times (summer, holiday, spring break). We went at the end of October (near Halloween) and it was a little rainy but we had fun anyway.

Enjoy!!

DH and I went mid October last year and we thought it was busy. It might of had something to with the Food and Wine Festival and MNSSHP going on. I guess we are just spoiled (always having good luck when it comes to crowds) and decided to take our chances with a hurricane instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter