Yeah, Candlelight Processional Narrators listed....boo, no Gary Sinse???

The narrators while I am there are John O'Hurley, Pattie Labelle, Brian Stokes Mitchell & Virginia Madsen.

I'd love to see John O'Hurley again, as he was wonderful in 2006.

Not really interested in Virginia Madsen or Pattie Labelle. May give Brian Stokes Mitchell a try.

I was hoping for Neil Patrick Harris or Andy Garcia or Rita Moreno for the 2nd slot, but no luck.

By the way, Edward James Olmos is great!!!

We saw Marlee Matlin. She signs the story and her "interpreter" speaks. We enjoyed it, but I guess that would depend on who the interpreter is.

We also saw John O'Hurley and thought he was very good. John Edward Olmos was also good. We enjoyed Neil Patrick Harris last year. Our favorite was Rita Moreno. She was absolutely fabulous, but she was not there last year and I dont see her listed this year. One year we were looking forward to Roy Disney as our narrator. Unfortunately, he was ill and did not narrate.

Enjoy the show. I am sure you will enjoy it no matter who narrates.

Just a note...Marlee only has one interpreter, Jack Jason, who is amazing.

I know I can't make the ressie for CP yet but my 180 day mark is Tuesday. Should I just go ahead and make the ADR for the time that I think we will go (as long as the narrator doesn't change) and then change it to the CP package when I can?? I understand that this is not a set list and that things can change but how often does that happen?? How long do you think it will be before they fill the space from 12/13-12/15??

I know its a lot of questions. I just feel so behind on everything since I have never done this before. :confused3

I know I can't make the ressie for CP yet but my 180 day mark is Tuesday. Should I just go ahead and make the ADR for the time that I think we will go (as long as the narrator doesn't change) and then change it to the CP package when I can?? I understand that this is not a set list and that things can change but how often does that happen?? How long do you think it will be before they fill the space from 12/13-12/15??

I know its a lot of questions. I just feel so behind on everything since I have never done this before. :confused3

Just so that you understand...if you book an ADR now, for the night you want to do CP, at the restaurant you want to eat at, you will have to let that one go when you call to book your CP package. And you may not be able to get that restaurant back again at a time you want. So, just be prepared with a second restaurant choice on that night....just in case.

I'm happy to read about Marlee Maitlin...I'm very much looking forward to it now!

Bobbi:)

Just so that you understand...if you book an ADR now, for the night you want to do CP, at the restaurant you want to eat at, you will have to let that one go when you call to book your CP package. And you may not be able to get that restaurant back again at a time you want. So, just be prepared with a second restaurant choice on that night....just in case.

Thanks for the heads up. I hadn't thought about that. I will definitely have at least one backup when I call for the CP package.

Hey everyone,

Where can I find a list of restaurants that offer a package deal for the Candle Night Processional...and where can I find the number to call and make a reservation?

Thanks!

Soooo excited for Brian Stokes Mitchell. We are doing Ragtime right now, and how ironic that he would be narrator when we go!!!!!:dance3:

Soooo excited for Brian Stokes Mitchell. We are doing Ragtime right now, and how ironic that he would be narrator when we go!!!!!:dance3:

I know....we were supposed to head directly to port for our cruise on Dec 6 (cruise on the 7th). We were going to do CP on the 12th, but since it's TBD, and we saw Brian Stokes Mitchell was there for the night of the 6th, we changed our plans. Now, we get to stay at OKW for a night and do CP before we cruise!!! I love it.

I was really hoping to see Gary Sinise, too. *snif*

Ah, well, Edward James Olmos will be great. (So say we all! ;) )

YES!! Saw him last year,,...Edward James Olmos... and really wanted to get him again this year, but are going the 17-20th and will not get to see him:( so disappointed..he was wonderful. Of course, I just love him anyway, but he really was wonderful...

So say we all!!!!

We are scheduled for 12/3 and the WDW calendar still lists it as to be announced. Has it been announced yet? Does WDW update its calendar once it is released or do they just leave it as is? THANKS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter