• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yay!!!! Offer just accepted!

Sheri in CT

Mouseketeer
I finally found a SS March match! I did pay a little more than I was hoping, but the contract is loaded (banked points, too!) and seller is paying MF and closing. When you factor all of that, the price is reasonable. Most of the March contracts were stripped of 2013 (and some 2014!) points. We already have a trip booked so these banked points will allow me to bank some of my BLT points:cool1::cool1:. Hoping it closes and points load by 10/31!

I finally found a SS March match! I did pay a little more than I was hoping, but the contract is loaded (banked points, too!) and seller is paying MF and closing. When you factor all of that, the price is reasonable. Most of the March contracts were stripped of 2013 (and some 2014!) points. We already have a trip booked so these banked points will allow me to bank some of my BLT points:cool1::cool1:. Hoping it closes and points load by 10/31!

CONGRATS! It's an exciting feeling. We had a contract accepted on Sunday. Now we wait for Disney and the ROFR. Good luck w/ that. :cool1:

We had an acceptance on an AKV contract on Saturday. Anticipate closing around mid-October if all goes smoothly. Good luck with your 10/31 date - shouldn't be a problem if you have a good broker and a seller who gets their paperwork done on time.

Congrats! Glad to hear you found what you were looking for. The memory of the few extra dollars paid will be forgotten soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter