Yay! My husband said we can stay one more day, now I need one more restaurant

jlk806

DanceDisneyGirl
We will be going at the very beginning of Sept but havent booked just yet but will be making dining res as soon as the window opens.
So far, I have:
Ohana Dinner
Chef Mickey's dinner
Askershus Breakfast
Coral Reef Dinner
Tony's Town Square Lunch (my son is Lady & Tramp fan)
Donald's Safari Breakfast
Tutto Italia
Crystal Palace - lunch or dinner, not sure yet

We need one more Table service restaurant - any suggestions not to be missed? It will be me, my husband, our 2 year old son and my 16 year old sister. We love character meals, esp. lunch and dinner are there any other good ones we are missing? Or any type of restaurant, but 1 TS credit only! Thanks for the advice!

How about Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club or 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian for character meals. For a more "adult" atmosphere but still ok with the kiddo - Kona Cafe, Chefs de France, Wave or Le Cellier.

Have you considered Garden Grill in The Land pavilion in Epcot? It may have the best food of any character meal on property, especially for dinner. I think it's a considerably better option than most of the more popular character dinners, including Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Fare and Crystal Palace.

If you don't mind a meal without characters, I recommend Kouzzina on the BoardWalk. I know it receives mixed reviews on these boards, but my family and I all left our dinner there vowing to return. We love Greek and Mediterranean cuisine, and Kouzzina is now one of our favorite Disney restaurants.

We really have a blast at 1900 PF for dinner. The Step-Sisters are a riot! It's a must for us every trip.

i was going to recommend 1400 pf also.I would skip the Wave expensive and just so so. Kouzzinas is terrific! I love Chefs but wouldn't take a 2 year old. Kona is great `Cape May has characters only for breakfast, but I love their breakfast. Prime Time or Sci Fi would be fun - or the sit down place at WL - I am blocking the name but the Whispering something. Fun place. Or the German Biergarten! La Cellier is a long meal so hard on your 2 year old - as is Coral Reef which also has sucky food. If you want seafood I would recommend the Flying Fish on the Boarwalk. I know you ae thinking about the aquarium, but seriously bad food and the place is cold and noisy with bad service...

I agree with PP in dropping the Wave and adding Sci Fi or WCC (Whispering Canyon Cafe at W/L) Sci Fi is not characters, but is is fun. We have not been able to try 1900 Park Fare yet ( had is booked but had to cancel our last trip :sad2:)but it looks so fun, while I love the step sisters, DD is a huge Alice/Mad Hatter fan so we would choose bkfst.
You have done a great job already in selecting ones that will appeal to both ages, Do you plan on heading to DTD? You sister may like the Hard Rock, I think it is on the DDP. Congrats on another day at WDW!:banana:

Thanks for all the suggestions! I am looking at the menus now. I forgot to add we are also doing T Rex cafe but I know that ones not included in the DP but we went last time and my son who was 13 months then loved it so we are going to pay OOP for that one.

I would recommend 'Ohana character breakfast with Lilo, Stitch, Pluto and Mickey. This one is our family's favorite. We also really like Kona for dinner.

My son was 2 last year when we went and his favorite meal was Mickeys Backyard BBQ. He still talks about dancing with Mickey, and he can't wait to go back.

I'd recommend Chefs for lunch or early dinner if Remy is still there when you go.

And SciFi is a must do (at least once) for any teen. The food is just so-so (decent burgers and milkshakes) but the atmosphere is great. It's the one they always come home and tell their friends about. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter