Yay!! Just signed for our trip package!!

Mommy2PrincessAbby

DIS Veteran
:cool1:

I am soooo excited... thank goodness dd is at preschool right now! This is a surprise trip... and I just signed for our package! I just booked a week ago, and we leave next Tuesday morning!! :banana:

I booked through Costco Travel, and we got the coolest new luggage tags!! They are raised and green with Donald and say Disneyland Resort on them!! :thumbsup2

So excited... we are doing the 5 for 3 deal, and staying at the DLH (I would have loved to do the GCH again--but hubby wanted to save the $500 difference!)

Costco gives you 1 free character meal... which we are going to try Lilo and Stitch this time. Plus, I also booked (pre-paid) for an extra character breakfast (doing Chip & Dale) and the Princess Dinner... Then, I saw the Roundup BBQ thing, and thought that looked fun, so I PS'd it too!! We're going to need 2 autograph books!!! :lmao:

Hubby didn't do Soarin on our trip in October '07... and dd and I did it about 10 times last May for our girl's only trip... so we have to get him on Soarin! Also excited for Toy Story, and Pixie Hollow (dd is all about fairies right now!!) And I think we might try ITTBAB this time... and maybe Nemo--the lines were too long before.

PLUS (hubby is going to KILL me!! lol--I have pretty much blown the $500 we were 'saving' staying at the DLH), I am having VP send up the Tinkerbell Treasures gift basket for DD for the day we arrive!! (Tink always leaves small presents for dd--t-shirts and whatever, while she is sleeping, but the gift basket will be a first!)

Anyhow, I had to share--cause I know you guys get just excited as the ones actually going!!

:dance3:

YAY! How exciting! We're headed there shortly after you! My kids don't know about this trip either, I booked it recently as well ~ JetBlue had a great deal on airfare so I figured why not?!?

We're gonna try the Lilo & Stitch breakfast as well for the 1st time! We're staying at the Crowne Plaza again (stayed there last month and it was great ~ we did spend our last night at the DLH though and it was lovely, expensive though).

Have fun!

Woohoo! How fun! Costco does offer some great deals! :cool1: When are you going to let this great surprise out of the bag????:banana:

Woohoo! How fun! Costco does offer some great deals! :cool1: When are you going to let this great surprise out of the bag????:banana:

We plan on waking dd up at 4:15 am on Tuesday... telling her we need to get up because we have to go to Disneyland!! She is going to flip! Thankfully we only live in Oregon, so it won't be too long from surprise to walking through the gates! :banana:

We plan on waking dd up at 4:15 am on Tuesday... telling her we need to get up because we have to go to Disneyland!! She is going to flip! Thankfully we only live in Oregon, so it won't be too long from surprise to walking through the gates! :banana:

What a way to start the day!:cool1: I would LOVE for my dh to wake me up like that in the early morning like that for once!

:laughing: Hope you have an amazing time! :cool1: Just waiting for the day MY trip package arrives!!! Should be a week or so....GAAAHH!! I can't wait any longer!:scared::scared::scared:

costco travel....I have only used AAA Travel. Is Costco Travel a better choice? I'm trying to book a trip June 3-7

:cool1:

I am soooo excited... thank goodness dd is at preschool right now! This is a surprise trip... and I just signed for our package! I just booked a week ago, and we leave next Tuesday morning!! :banana:

I booked through Costco Travel, and we got the coolest new luggage tags!! They are raised and green with Donald and say Disneyland Resort on them!! :thumbsup2

So excited... we are doing the 5 for 3 deal, and staying at the DLH (I would have loved to do the GCH again--but hubby wanted to save the $500 difference!)

Costco gives you 1 free character meal... which we are going to try Lilo and Stitch this time. Plus, I also booked (pre-paid) for an extra character breakfast (doing Chip & Dale) and the Princess Dinner... Then, I saw the Roundup BBQ thing, and thought that looked fun, so I PS'd it too!! We're going to need 2 autograph books!!! :lmao:

Hubby didn't do Soarin on our trip in October '07... and dd and I did it about 10 times last May for our girl's only trip... so we have to get him on Soarin! Also excited for Toy Story, and Pixie Hollow (dd is all about fairies right now!!) And I think we might try ITTBAB this time... and maybe Nemo--the lines were too long before.

PLUS (hubby is going to KILL me!! lol--I have pretty much blown the $500 we were 'saving' staying at the DLH), I am having VP send up the Tinkerbell Treasures gift basket for DD for the day we arrive!! (Tink always leaves small presents for dd--t-shirts and whatever, while she is sleeping, but the gift basket will be a first!)

Anyhow, I had to share--cause I know you guys get just excited as the ones actually going!!

:dance3:

costco travel....I have only used AAA Travel. Is Costco Travel a better choice? I'm trying to book a trip June 3-7

I have never used AAA, so I can't compare... but Costco does give a free character breakfast, and a $20 gift card--and it really is free, as the package costs the same as booking through disney directly. Plus you get the other things that come with the multi-day park hopper--Toon Town Morning Madness entry, Premier Seating in DCA etc...

your trip sounds awesome and that is such a great way to let DD find out about the trip:thumbsup2

what does VP stand for? i would like to find out about those extras like the one you ordered:goodvibes:goodvibes

Wow..have a great time..I didn't know you could book through Costco...I will have to look that up for next time..

I have never used AAA, so I can't compare... but Costco does give a free character breakfast, and a $20 gift card--and it really is free, as the package costs the same as booking through disney directly. Plus you get the other things that come with the multi-day park hopper--Toon Town Morning Madness entry, Premier Seating in DCA etc...

I am booking a trip through COstco for the first time soon ( DBF and I need to settle on a July date) I am wondering do they specify which character breakfasts you can choose from? We are curious about how that plays out. Thanks, TIna

I checked in to both Costco and AAA. From the AAA deal I was told about Costco is a much better deal if you need to book a hotel room.
Hope this helps and enjoy

I am booking a trip through COstco for the first time soon ( DBF and I need to settle on a July date) I am wondering do they specify which character breakfasts you can choose from? We are curious about how that plays out. Thanks, TIna

No, you get little vouchers to take to whichever breakfast you make your PS at... Since I added on an extra breakfast and the princess dinner, I have 6 breakfast vouchers and 3 princess dinner vouchers (there are 3 of us going.)

No, you get little vouchers to take to whichever breakfast you make your PS at... Since I added on an extra breakfast and the princess dinner, I have 6 breakfast vouchers and 3 princess dinner vouchers (there are 3 of us going.)

Oh, I see! DId you order your extra vouchers for other character meals through Costco as well? If so, were they cheaper through them?
TIA!:rolleyes:

Oh, I see! DId you order your extra vouchers for other character meals through Costco as well? If so, were they cheaper through them?
TIA!:rolleyes:

I did order them through costco, and they were not cheaper, but it is still nice to pay for them in advance--feels like the amount we spend during the trip is less!

I did order them through costco, and they were not cheaper, but it is still nice to pay for them in advance--feels like the amount we spend during the trip is less!

I love having my trip paid before I go. Then I take a certain amount we plan to spend. When we come home we have no money due from our trip. It allows me to start saving up for the next trip right away :) Although my husband hates starting to save right away. He likes a little break but I love Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter