Yay for this board!!

VistaLeigh'smommy

<font color="darkorchid">vista is my kitty<br><fon
Sunday I was at work and bored out of my mind and I was dising away... I have never noticed this section of the dis and I cant tell you how excited I am about finding this!!!
It really sparked my crafty-ness. I really have been slacking lately and now I am back in the game! I have done 2 pages in the past 12 hours (which is really good for me) ... The twopeasinabucket website is really amazing.

I am so excited that I found this!!! :cool1:

Can I pleaseeeeee do the next circle journal?? :wave2:

:wave: Hi! and welcome to our little corner of the DIS! :teeth: The ladies who hang out here are soooo nice and friendly! ::yes::

I hope you'll stick around and share some of your work with us. We'd love to see it!

Hi and welcome to the Scrapping/Cooking board! :) :wave2: Nice to have you here! You will love this board, lots of wonderful and helpful people!! :)

if you have been on a cruise - there is still room in the dcl cj 2 - that one first mails out on 11/15 - if not - im sure there will be another one starting up before you know it - or - you can see what the interest level is and get one rolling!

glad you found us! welcome aboard!

Welcome, Welcome! Always glad to have another join our group!...............P

hello...nice to meet you. Grab you coffee and your charge card, we love to enable your shopping needs.

No kiddin! I am SOOOO avoiding those enabler posts.

And really and truly, welcome - you'll love it here!

Deb

Welcome! This board is always great and so helpful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter