Yay for Southwest

Paticake

DIS Veteran
We flew home on Friday afternoon arriving at home around 7:30pm. My DS and DDIL had not unpacked, they have an 8 month old baby and just relaxed after they got him to bed. At about 10:30 pm they received a call from DS's work (he is a police officer). Apparently SW workers had found their camera on the plane (they didn't even know it was missing). The SW workers checked the pictures trying to get any hint of who the camera belonged to. There was a picture of DS in uniform and they zoomed it in to be able to see his badge # and city on his badge and called his department. The pictures of their son's first haircut in the MK would have not been able to replace. We think SW went above and beyond to find the owner of the camera. Yay SW !

That is awesome!! It is so refreshing to hear happy positive stories like that sometime versus all the negative. Thanks for sharing:thumbsup2

VERY NICE!!!!

Now thats "LUV"!!!!! :thumbsup2

I hope they notified SWA to let them know!!!!

DS and DDIL are going to the airport to pick the camera up instead of having it Fedexed. They plan on bringing coffee, donuts or candy and got the name of the worker responsible to send a letter of thanks to management.

DS and DDIL are going to the airport to pick the camera up instead of having it Fedexed. They plan on bringing coffee, donuts or candy and got the name of the worker responsible to send a letter of thanks to management.

That's great all the way around :)

That is too cool that they did that!

Also kind of weird they went through pictures on a strangers camera... good thing there was only "good stuff" on there and not something that was not meant to be seen!!

Otherwise, cool story! I left something on a flight once and the attendant chased me up the jet ramp with it and gave it to me!

Southwest ROCKS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter