• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

YAY Finally got both sides of my flight booked

shannonstar

StarGirlJapp
I was so bummed about all the sales for Air Tran and Southwest since they weren't applying to my date.

We are trying to fly from MCO to HOU on 11/24, the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

The flight prices have been hideous, the best for Southwest was 267 and is now 319. Air Tran is steady at 238, but it's an 8am flight which burns our last day.

Delta, United, US Air, and American have been ridiculously high. Until TODAY.

Got delta for 216.60/person w/ tax at 4:30. Woot Woot.

That makes my round trip flights 317/person which is only 15 more than I paid two years ago. Now I must never look back at flight prices so I don't cry if they are lower later.

Congrats! I purchased our flights from Philadelphia to MCO but haven't found airfare for a direct flight that I can stomach coming back on September 2nd.:sad:

Don't lose heart. I have been stalking every single airline (even to the point of flying to Austin, Shreveport, Dallas) trying to keep the flights under 1000 so I could avoid driving.

Pixie Dust for your flights!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter