Yay ~ 1/2 of our airfare is purchased!

DisneyMomma81

DIS Veteran
For DD's B~day trip over the 4th of July weekend. I purhcased our airfare to S CA ~ we'll fly JetBlue into LGB (love that little airport) on 7/2 in the evening ~ we could've flown in on the morning of the 3rd but I'd rather get a good night sleep and get to the parks nice & early for DD's 7th B~day (the 3rd) *we'll use our MM this day too. I'll only have to request the 6th off from work (our last day ~ we'll fly home that evening) ~ I'll work the day we fly out (I work 9am-3pm) and since the 4th is on a Sun. I get the 5th as a Holiday!

:cool1:

YEAH!!!!

I loved JetBlue. We flew with them for the first time two weeks ago. I will never go back to Delta or Southwest.
Jen

YaY Shannon! That is so exciting. I hadn't been to DLR in the summer since I was a kid and DH and I did it last summer for his b-day mid July. I loved it! I would totally go back during the summer - especially if that works out to be the best time for my soon to be High School and College students!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter