Yavn's Last Newsletter 5/21 - FREE 30-Day membership to Tootown and Pirates!

As far as the free trial thing is concerned..one word: ludicrous.

Remember this is farewell, not goodbye! After some much needed rest you'll probably catch me sailing the virtual seas in Pirates, or flying around in Pixie Hollow.

Yet another reason not to join POTCO or Fairies.

You want to battle or float around with Pirate-Yavn or Fairy-Yavn?

Although, I have to admit I would be curious to find out his fairy title, should there ever be one.:lmao: I digress.

No thanks on the free membership ..they just want to know how many of us will really defect to their other games
vomitsmilie.gif

As far as the free trial thing is concerned..one word: ludicrous.

Remember this is farewell, not goodbye! After some much needed rest you'll probably catch me sailing the virtual seas in Pirates, or flying around in Pixie Hollow.

Yet another reason not to join POTCO or Fairies.

You want to battle or float around with Pirate-Yavn or Fairy-Yavn?

Although, I have to admit I would be curious to find out his fairy title, should there ever be one.:lmao: I digress.

WELL SAID! MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!

Oh, I have a title for Yawn, but it would get me a 10 year ban on VMK. Oh wait....%%$#&^*(^&*((&^%$%$%$^^&*((()

I feel better now. :mad:

Yavn could never spell I was almost decided to get banned from VMK today just because it wouldnt matter after today

Well, sorry Yavn.

Like you, I want Disneyland on the internet. Nothing else interests me.

I've tried POTCO and Toontown and don't like either. I'm also not interested in being a fairy. So no go there.

You can keep your "free" unlimited access because I don't want it.

You got that right!!
I want Disneyland... not some fairy of POCT... toontown! VMK was a community not just a game! there was real friedship and love!! I am NOT
interested in any of thsoe games!! There isn't anything that Yavn talked about that is going to take the place of VMK!

So No Thanks Yavn... Not interested!! :sad1: :sad2: :sad1: :sad2:

Finally, we'd like to give all our players 30 days of unlimited access to both Pirates of the Caribbean Online and Toontown Online. If you're interested in this offer, email us at: vmk@disneylonline.com.

No thank you. Even if it was free for a year, I wouldn't join. Tomorrow I will be starting a non-Disney online game. What Disney did to the VMK community is not something I'm willing to get over.

I love how they want you to get hooked on Pirates or Toontown as a way of saying thank you. Thanks for nothing.

Has anyone already received their 30 free day pass ?

Just curious when did you send your email into that address.

Does anyone play Pixie Hollow?

I actually tried it, but got bored after I got dressed. Is there a way to interact with other fairies. I did like dressing her up tho. :goodvibes

They haven't emailed me.

When did you mail your info in too?

me to.

Have you tried logging in
I did TT and i think you just log in:confused3

You have to send an email to the address in the newsletter.

If anyone else has sent an email and have not received a response, please post when you sent it. Want to keep a tab on the response time.

Just curious when did you send your email into that address.

10 minutes after I saw the newsletter when it has been updated (May 21th)

Actually, I am wondering if they really mean to give so much free pass for 30 days ??

Woot it would not be a week without one last final slap in the face about how VMK was not supposed to last forever blah blah blah blah!!!

But for some reason just the other day (May 19, 2008 to be exact) I was on a bus ride from the parks to the airport when the bus aired a video encouraging young ones to view Disney's virtual online park at VMK.com. When I saw that I thought ah...old video. That video had a copyright date of 2008.

So YAVN for what it is worth I 100% disagree with your statement that VMK was not meant to last forever. Why would such a promotion occur so close to the end of VMK's existence? Please be a little more honest in your typing (or lack there of) in your future dealings with the public. It is not nice to treat people as if they have no clue.

Thank you for the free membership but I will have to pass as I have seen what those sites have to offer and it really does not appeal to me. I have visited the sites and they are very focused on one type

I sent mine in too but haven't recieved anything yet. I wonder if they are really going to give it to us. But disney has never been good at keeping their promises so im not going to hold my breathe. :rolleyes1 . If i play potc game and i get new quests i'll be surprised but untill then im not trusting disney. They can kiss my butt.

I was and am still VERY tempted to email and request it, but then tell them "Oops, no thank you. My request was purely promotional !!!!" :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter