• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yavn Slackn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might just be impatient, but don't you think we should have a newsletter? What happened every Monday?? Please Post your ideas on why yavn is really being lazy with the newsletters.

I like to call yavn "Great King Yavn," because he made vmk.
What were those last words oh yes...
HE MADE VMK!
Dont you think the man needs a vacation.With all the complaining
and useless fasle reports coming from bay be who want your stuff.
i plan to play vmk forever(and not be a predator as an adult but an adult who likes his childhood past times who just happens to be an American Idol winner-thats my dream-) the man made vmk so pretty much he is busy his whole day. He might have a family so when vmk closes he needs to go home and take care of them. VMK is open for a long time and all day Yavn has to deal with crazy things.

There is one thing yavn needs and that is a day without any complaints or anything. Maybe a vmk vacation. have me(like that'll happen if i were to run vmk for a day half of vmk would be banned for having disney families.)
So maybe have a day off(doesn't mean he cant play vmk bc its such a fun game) but he cant bc u cant trust all of vmk to not report. People report people fr some useless reasons like not liking the shirt there wearing.

Yavn cant have a break bc he is to busy but he could rely on HOST_Hula she is so nice.
(No offense VMK_Sunny you are nice but that one time when you came in my friend's room and said party!and played piano, its best u just hang with yavn and make sure he gets to party!) Yeti should write in his letter then.

This is kinda getting out of hand.. either he is just taking a break and nobody is taking in the responsibility as yavn, or he could just be saving a whole bunch of stuff for upcoming events, or he could just be "slackn", or maybe there is just nothing to talk about, or maybe he got attacked by some wild animal like a sloth or a walrus and is badly wounded.. or... oh what are the possibilies??

While I, personally, am not concerned over the lack of a newsletter, there ARE people who look forward to it, get a lot of information from it...and also rightly expect it since Yavn did say (as shown) that the newsletter would be weekly. If someone says something is going to be done, people do expect it to be done. At the very least, a note should be there stating that there will be a delay in the newsletter. But nothing since May 21st? That was 3 weeks ago. Yes, it's possible Yavn has been on vacation (though in the 5/21 newsletter, he states he had already taken a vacation and that's why there wasn't a newsletter the week prior...so in 5 weeks time, there's only been 1 newsletter). But he's not the only VMK person, and I can't imagine that it would have been too difficult to quickly type of a couple of future newsletters and tell someone "hey, please put these up while I'm away." That's, of course, assuming that he is on vacation. I know if I tell my customers at work that I'm going to do something for them every single week and then I don't do it for 3 weeks with no one else covering for me, I'm going to have some very unhappy customers. I realize this is a free game, but it's not like there's nothing going on in this game. We've had a brand new theme...there's been no newsletter about it. We've had a brand new Nemo game & sub pieces, there's been no newsletter about it. The current newsletter still talks about Pirates month & the close of the VMK Kiosk at DLR. It's already about mid-June...and no news about this month's new things at all. Not exactly on top of things. And I can't say it's all on Yavn as he's not the only VMK person there.

It's not that I didn't see it, it's just that the lack of the newsletter didn't personally affect me as I never read it unless someone posted it here since I bypass the VMK page and go straight to the log in site with VMK Pal. It's not the newsletter part that bothers me, really...it's what's going on behind the scenes in general the newsletter is just the latest.

For some reason i think VMK has a trick somewhere up its virtual sleeve.. maybe they're getting ready for something BIG.

Pirate, you put in a pretty good addition for last week - except you left out there's more but I can't tell you right now. You might as well do this weeks too.

Ok, Now this Newsletter slack is really bugging me, considering it is now almost the fourth week with no news!

let's all hope he's back this monday or else it will be the fifth week (think) withut a newsletter..

Yes, being a cartoonist, I automatically waste time making things like this.
nonewupdatenonewupdatenax2.png

Whaddaya think of it?

It's good, but he doesn't put the year on his thing so how would people 20 years in the future know?

:thumbsup2 :laughing: So true... I guess Yavn is just busy but we still have the same updates from when the Alice Ride parts came out. He needs to update a little when he gets the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter