Yavn lied again I guess

I'm not surprised. Think about it. You've been told this week that the project you've been working on and with for the last 2-3 years is being canceled. In fact, you might have even been told your new assigment. Despite the dictate from management that the project continue until it actually closes...what sort of motivation is there to actually put any effort into something your bosses certainly want to see closed (whether is driven monetarily, politically or "promotionally")? I doubt that if an item was ready to be released that any work on it will be done to "finish it off" and release it.

On that same note, I wouldn't be surprised if any host games come off on time this morning (not sure if anything is scheduled) or for that matter if VMK actually opens on time, on a saturday morning, after the friday night of the week you've been told your current job has been "eliminated"....I know what I'd be doing that night....and waking up early the next morning would not be a high priority, even if I can do it from home!! LOL!

Why bother getting so bothered over a few new items that may or may not be available to use for just a month? Focus your energies on something positive.
FWIW: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1788991

Because I would like my final month experience of VMK to be normal, I don't
want it to be focused on "oh no VMK is closing we're not going to release
anything because there's no point". Just IMO ;)

And I think the Mr. Toad's Car Magic Spell is amazing!!

EDIT: I just read there are new items out today after all, it's all very cool! Great work VMK!
Make our final days our best!

For those of you who responded so negatively so very quickly, please remember this thread the next time you're so quick to call someone a liar.

I know it's easy because emotions are running a little higher with this game right now, but there's a human behind the Yavn avatar. All most people have done for a long time is complain about VMK. I'd be tired of it if I were him, and I sure wouldn't want to be called a liar over something that hasn't even happened yet. ;)

For those of you who responded so negatively so very quickly, please remember this thread the next time you're so quick to call someone a liar.

I know it's easy because emotions are running a little higher with this game right now, but there's a human behind the Yavn avatar. All most people have done for a long time is complain about VMK. I'd be tired of it if I were him, and I sure wouldn't want to be called a liar over something that hasn't even happened yet. ;)

yavn is just learning, don't make promises.

yavn is just learning, don't make promises.

I find that response very self-righteous. There's no need to respond that way or feel that way. To me, it's these types of threads and your response that will make not having VMK so much better. I'm tired of having to read all the whining and complaining over a free virtual game. Such entitlement... :rolleyes:

Fortunately, come May 21st, Yavn can both fulfill a promise he's made and never have to be called a liar or otherwise inconvenience VMK players again.

Plus, this new stuff is really cool!

I find that response very self-righteous. There's no need to respond that way or feel that way. To me, it's these types of threads and your response that will make not having VMK so much better. I'm tired of having to read all the whining and complaining over a free virtual game. Such entitlement... :rolleyes:

They are kids. Just sayin'. If I saw adults respond that way, I'd want to smack the adults with the V-8 forehead smack. ;)

well they came out with new teleporters and a new magic Toad Magic! its so kewl!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter