• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yavn does Flying Carpet Magic!

Briar__Rose

Briar_Beauty on VMK
2cs7xxe.jpg

Amazing, isn't it?! He said it won't come out for a while, but he sure did show it off for us!

Yavn's SO incredibly nice! It was an honor meeting him for the first time. He even traded me Inferno! :cheer2:

That's not all the magic he was doing today.;) Great pic!

He gave you Inferno? Wow thats very nice of him. I think I saw you there :) I was going to post this but I went to eat. Congrats on the Inferno

I've already seen the MC pin in the spell room. ;) But trading you inferno?! As in gave it to almost FREE?!

Here was being: "SantaYavn" today. Congratulations with the inferno Briar. I was in the room and left and ended hearing you got inferno from him :)

VMK_KrazyLuke said:
Here was being: "SantaYavn" today. Congratulations with the inferno Briar. I was in the room and left and ended hearing you got inferno from him :)

I saw you KrazyLuke, I just entered at that time, was about to say hi :teeth:

So, with carpet magic, can you fly all around the room like with bat magic or do you just stay in one spot?

Thanks everyone for the kind words! :) I was and still am beyond excited.

Diznygrl said:
So, with carpet magic, can you fly all around the room like with bat magic or do you just stay in one spot?
Yup, you can fly around the room like Bat. I could have probably taken a better pic, but I was away from my computer getting some cough drops. :sick: I caught the tail end of his first fly around, haha.

Awesome. Briar_Beauty got inferno. :) Guess next time he opens a surprise room I should skip my volunteer service :rolleyes: . Figures something special would happen while I'm otherwise engaged.

~Sparky Boots

I've been on VMK since Day 1 and I still don't have Inferno!
Please help!

LOL

WOW INFERNO!!! I'm so happy for you Briar! :banana: :banana: :banana: I look forward to seeing those "flaming feet" at our next closing dance! :rotfl:

CAJUNWDWFAN said:
Please help!

LOL

Sad but true! I know that CL_CapeGirl (and maybe CL_CapeCad?) don't have
it, and neither does my 'twin', CDNMickey. I hope you all get it sometime soon!

And congrats for another "Briar" to get burning feet! :banana:

Woot! I knew your hypnotic personality would work on Yavn. He was putty in your hands- right? Congratulations sister!!!!

Woot! on your receiving inferno. I do not even ask for it as it is just a pipe dream for me! LOL

CAJUNWDWFAN said:
Please help!

LOL
i feel your pain :sad: i dont have much rare stuff so i have nothing to offer ( never been to disney never done the quests ) last time before i went to florida my mom said we could go... but then when we got to florida she said it was 4 hours away so i sat in my condo so upset i nearly cried. so im no where neer going to disney world we are going to go to florida for christmas but not disneyworld :sad1:plus it rained every day that i was there And we had to work on the condo *sigh* so much for a vacation

Thank you everyone! :)

CAJUNWDWFAN said:
Please help!

LOL
Aww! Don't give up hope. Just be your good ol' self and have a pleasant time. Honestly, I was not even expecting this. It's not like I had the intentions of getting Inferno as I entered his room, hah. I wish I could help, but that's all the advice I can give you. Good luck! :thumbsup2

TwirlerGirl said:
Woot! I knew your hypnotic personality would work on Yavn. He was putty in your hands- right? Congratulations sister!!!!
ROFL. Hilarious! :rotfl2: :lmao: Oh yes, and I charmed him with my VMK looks. The HSM Gabriella top sealed the deal, LOL. ;) And thanks!

I have no resentment to you at all. I very glad for you. I just have to work harder on a trade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter