• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yatch Club in December

MichaelH

DIS Veteran/Disney Fan
Well due to the Hurricane, we postponed our trip until the first week in December. We are now staying at CBR, where we usually stay.

My question is would we get to use the pool at YC in December? That was the main reason for us staying at YC in the first place. We would hate to pay all that money and not get to use the pool. Would like to hear from people who have stayed at YC in December and get your opinion.

I wasn't at YC but last Dec. we were at AKL and Poly and the kids swam every day. We sometimes needed a jacket in the evening, but there have been years when you needed coats in Dec. so you never know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter