Yankee Candles

I went to my local store today and was able to get three large candles and a reed diffuser for 61, with tax. They have three of the fall candles buy one get one 1/2 off. Autumn Wreath, Fall Leaves, and Spiced Pumpkin are what are onsale.

Also ALL votives and tarts are $1. Look around or register online b/c there is a code for $10 off of 30 and $15 off of 45. I used the $15 to get my total to 61. I also got a candle for $5 @ TJ maxx. Not a scent I would usually get but for 5 I couldn't pass it up.

They also had a sampler pack of the new christmas scents. I loved the welcome christmas. It really reminded me of the holidays!!

However, reading the reviews and praises, I decided to give them a try. I registered on their website and ordered some votives (they were $1/apiece). I was able to find an online coupon. I have passed by the store a million times in my local mall, but never ventured in.

Quick question--what type of discount do they send for your birthday? Mine just happens to be next Friday (during the F&F sale).

help tara! you forgot to PM me the flyer and i'd LOVE to go to my store and stock up! PLEASE can you PM me or email ?? I LOVE yankee candles!!!!! i go to the egg harbor twp nj store may also be called mays landing store

Hi tuckerkeys! I just sent it again, check your spam folder, it may have gone there the other day. Someone else told me it had gone to their junk mail.

I'm unable to call any other stores at this point, I'm not at work until tomorrow, and believe me when I say they'll be lined up at the door at opening to come in for this sale. We are so overwhelmingly busy it's crazy!

I'm still waiting to hear back from about 4 stores - I did email or PM those of you that I said I would, I just haven't gotten any response. The manager on duty today knows to forward any replies to me at home, so I can forward them to those of you waiting. I don't have my list right here, but I know I'm still waiting ot hear from both Pittsburgh stores.

Another side note - stores cannot hold merchandise for this sale. I worked yesterday & we had 2 calls of people wanting to hold merchandise for them to buy tomorrow & Friday. Unfortunately that's not allowed, and it's also limited to stock on hand. We happen to be out of large jars in one scent, and of course that's what the customer wanted us to hold. It cannot be ordered online for the sale if the store is out of it. Sorry! Just wanted to give you a heads up.

THANK YOU TARA!!!!:cool1:

You're the BEST for doing this! Yankee Candle is going to have a record day in sales b/c of you!!!! It came through this time!!!:banana::banana:

It's 50% off all wax (jar candles, tapers, votives, tea lights, etc.), 50% off all Home Fragrancing (reed diffusers, electric plug ins & refills, room sprays, car fresheners, etc.) and 25% off accessories.

If you're Chris P. I did get the ok from the Eatontown, NJ store for you. I keep mixing up screen names & real names!

I'm still waiting to hear back from about 4 stores - I did email or PM those of you that I said I would, I just haven't gotten any response. The manager on duty today knows to forward any replies to me at home, so I can forward them to those of you waiting. I don't have my list right here, but I know I'm still waiting ot hear from both Pittsburgh stores.

I'm one of the Pittsburgh stores and was worried that I hadn't heard from you. This explains it. Hopefully, they'll get back to you. Just to double check, I'm not committed to a particular day, am I? I'm in the middle of painting my family room and kitchen and am not sure which day will work better for me.

Thanks again for your generosity in doing this!

Barb you're on my list - just waiting to hear back - the others from the Pittsburgh stores are Julie & Linda...their store manager emailed me this morning asking for names, just waiting to hear back if they will allow it!

Ok - I deleted some PMs & emails - I'm looking for the person going to the Tarentum, PA store.....I have your approval, they need your name - BUT I deleted your PM & don't have your name here - I left it at work on my paper!!!! PM me your name please so they can add you to their list!

Someone asked if you had to pick which day in advance - no you don't. I didn't let any store know any specific day.

OMG I will seriously laugh out loud if we get an email on Monday saying this was the best attended Friends & Family sale ever! Through the roof sales! Hahahaha!

So we do have to have your info?? I read this thread last week and I was just planning on going in like you said and mentioning the F&F. Will that not work now?

OMG I will seriously laugh out loud if we get an email on Monday saying this was the best attended Friends & Family sale ever! Through the roof sales! Hahahaha!

How could it not be the most attended event ever? :rotfl2: They have an amazing employee like you! :)

I bought a Yankee Candle on clearance on Monday at 'Bed Bath & Beyond' for $15.99 originally $21.99 and used a BB&B coupon. Only two scents were on sale: Clean Linen and some kind of Fruit Bunch. I forget the names!:upsidedow

So we do have to have your info?? I read this thread last week and I was just planning on going in like you said and mentioning the F&F. Will that not work now?

Definitely take my info with you. It seems that some stores I'm contacting have an actual list of names, and they were invitation only. I'd urge you to call your store ahead as well, I'd hate for anyone to go & be turned away. You can just say you have a friend Tara that works in a store in another state & your name is on her list, but that you wanted to be sure it was ok to shop in their store instead. My name is Tara, my store is Center Valley, PA & the phone number there is 610-797-6981 if they need to confirm. My entire staff knows to expect a few calls about this tomorrow!

Anyone going to a store in my district (Eastern PA & Southern NJ) does not need to call ahead, we let anyone & everyone shop this sale. Bottom line it's a sale, money in the till. Yes the profit margin will be lower for the days of this sale, but individual stores are not held accountable for that, just for their sales overall. I just want everyone to have access to great candles at a bargain price! I'm hoping & praying it doesn't backfire & I have 225 angry emails tomorrow! I had to empty my PM inbox twice - each time there were 120 messages. Wow - the power of a sale!!!

Definitely take my info with you. It seems that some stores I'm contacting have an actual list of names, and they were invitation only. I'd urge you to call your store ahead as well, I'd hate for anyone to go & be turned away. You can just say you have a friend Tara that works in a store in another state & your name is on her list, but that you wanted to be sure it was ok to shop in their store instead. My name is Tara, my store is Center Valley, PA & the phone number there is 610-797-6981 if they need to confirm. My entire staff knows to expect a few calls about this tomorrow!

Anyone going to a store in my district (Eastern PA & Southern NJ) does not need to call ahead, we let anyone & everyone shop this sale. Bottom line it's a sale, money in the till. Yes the profit margin will be lower for the days of this sale, but individual stores are not held accountable for that, just for their sales overall. I just want everyone to have access to great candles at a bargain price! I'm hoping & praying it doesn't backfire & I have 225 angry emails tomorrow! I had to empty my PM inbox twice - each time there were 120 messages. Wow - the power of a sale!!!

Hi Tara

I live in southern NJ so do I have to call the store or give you my information. Do I just go into the store and tell them that I am there for the F&F sale when I check out??? Please let me know ASAP....i am so excited.

Caroline

My oh my - my inbox was full with 120 messages!! I cleared it out just now. HOPEFULLY I got everyone - if you haven't gotten the email from me yet either I still need your email, or I missed you by accident. Just give me your email address if you still need the flyer. Also - I may have replied to some of you & then also emailed you as well - I'm getting confused between people's screen names & real names - so sorry if you're hearing from me twice!

I did call 3 stores today & all 3 were willing to accept friends & family from employees that work in other stores, however 1 store did seem hesitant. I also spoke to my district manager who said he can't guarantee that stores outside of our district will take everyone that walks in. Some stores seem to be doing this by invitation only. So please please please call ahead or ask when you go in - I'd hate for anyone to go there & be disappointed. Or PM me your full name & the store (mall name and city name & state) where you plan to go so I can give them a heads up, and leave your name. I'm off until Monday but will gladly do it then. It was CRAZY busy today, the busiest day all year so far!

Yes, yes, please...my email address is cmac609@yahoo.com, Marlton, NJ store. Caroline

Please email me an invite if I need one....want to go tomorrow morning if possible.

cmac - I just emailed you the flyer - but some people weer having trouble printing it. Marlton is in my district - just take my info - Tara/Center Valley/610-797-6981 in case they want to call me to verify, but there shouldn't be any question. Happy Shopping!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter