Yankee Candle Scent/Received thread...COMPLETED!!

I bought Holiday Sage last year and LOVED it! I bought a second one incase it was not available this year. :blush:

My order shipped yesterday, placed on 9/1. It is getting closer. I hope my exchangee likes what I sent. I would have sent it to myself, but that would have been bad!

Quick post before I head out this morning.
I received a beautifully, sweet smelling box on Thursday from Dania (CP2002). :goodvibes I opened it at 11:00PM!!! Now I finally have a chance to post. I will post the contents later today-some votives, tealights, small jar, car freshener, etc. I'm on my way out to have a girls day out with my sister(cvemom) Jan and my niece Cassidy! Off to the outlets! :banana:

Thank you, Dania, for the nice assortment of fall scents!
:thanks:

My order places on 9/2 was shipped today :rolleyes: That Labor Day sale must have really slowed them down.

My package, ordered on 9/2, was shipped yesterday. I'd say it should be at it's new home on Monday or Tuesday. :thumbsup2

Meriweather said:
My order places on 9/2 was shipped today :rolleyes: That Labor Day sale must have really slowed them down.

I ordered on the 1st and mine still shows in process :sad2:

I received the "has been shipped' e-mail too, so hopefully my person will receive a package soon!!!! :thumbsup2

I was burning MacIntosh but it got warm here again and I have the windows wide open so nothing is lit now. I certainly won't complain about the warm weather!!!

Karen

It turned cold and rainy here, so I am about to go settle into watching a movie and lighting that Spiced Cocoa :hyper:

Karen, I have a Macintosh burning also!

I'm still anxiously awaiting my YCE. I can't wait!

Still a week until mail date....and then if they order :confused3
It could be awhile for all of them to arrive yet.....might have to call on some patience ;)
Easy for me to say, because I already have mine :rotfl:

I checked on my order tonight and it says still processing. I ordered 9/3, so it should be soon. :goodvibes

I loved the white chocolate mint last year. I think that I stashed a couple incase they didn't have them this year. The Christmas punch one sounds yummie. I'll have to go smell that one and pick up a couple when they come out.

I received another coupon e-mail from Yankee Candle: buy 2 get 1 free of the 22 oz housewarmer (must be regular priced) Code: XF609A7

:sunny: My Continuing Thank You! :sunny:

Well, we shopped till we dropped yesterday! :Pinkbounc We even went to Country Clutter which was having a Buy One Get One Free 22 oz. Yankee Candle sale! I got a big Christmas Cookie to save for the holidays and my sister chose a Cherry Lemonade. Were going to try a fall one, but as you can imagine, they were all sold out.

Anyway, here is a list from my exchange.
:goodvibes My fragrant and yummy fall collection from Dania :goodvibes

Sweet Strawberry tart
Small Macintosh and Peach jar
Cherry Lemonade tealights
Macintosh Clean Scents car gel
Cinnamon Apple Berry votive
Farmhouse Apple votive
Apple Cider votive
Caramel Pecan votive
Cinnamon Toast votive

Thanks again!

I LOVE Cherry Lemonade ::yes:: And Christmas cookie is so good too....and not just at Christmas time ;)
Sounds like a good deal, Sandy....and you guys were so restrained. I would have bought way more than that ....just for me :rotfl:

:yay: We like to hear that change.

For those of you that have not sent out yet, if you are going to order, please do so ASAP....they are being rather slow right now ::yes::

Meriweather said:
Sounds like a good deal, Sandy....and you guys were so restrained. I would have bought way more than that ....just for me :rotfl:

So would we. But, they limited the number to one per customer...And they didn't have a couple others that we wanted...And since we had already spent "a little money" :rotfl: at other stores, we refrained. :crazy:

Of course, when I got home the new catalogue with the buy 2 get one free offer was in my mailbox! :banana: Thinking ahead!!! :love:

By the way, I am burning Cranberry Chutney right now. :goodvibes

I guess a limit does it ;)
Love Cranberry Chutnet too ::yes::
I am burning Granny Smith right now. DH can only tolerate some of them, so when he is home, I only have a few I can burn.
Oh...spiced cocoa...was only alright....not enought scent to it. He couldn't even smell it, so I guess it didn't bother him :rotfl:

thewishfire said:
My mom's status is 'delivered'! :thumbsup2

Yes, my mom just called me to tell me she received her package from your mom!!!

The package included:
22oz Sheer Gardenia jar candle
Amber Sunset votive
Lotus Blossom votive

My mom says thank you very much. This was her first exchange and she was positively giddy when she was telling me what she received!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter