Yankee Candle 75% off

I even checked www.retailmenot and naughtycodes.com and there aren't any recent codes coming up for Yankee Candle. mmmm do I really want that stuff? Think i'll just leave it in my cart and see if anything pops up.

YC doesn't usually allow the discount codes to be used with clearance merchandise.

I think I'll wait until tomorrow. I think that order I placed was on clearance merchandise a couple weeks ago. Hmmm...maybe it wasn't clearance and just After Christmas sale. :confused: Anyway, I think I'll wait on placing the order and hope a code that works will show up.

Thanks. I got 6 gift sets for $25 plus shipping and tax. They were nice ones. Last year I stocked up on the tubes with snowmen on top (available this year too for $2.50 each). So I decided to get something different this year. Those were slightly more expensive (~$5) but look worth it.

Maggie

I thought I saw on one of the "code sites" that if you sign up to recieve YC's emails, you can get a $5 code for a $20 purchase. Not sure if it works on clearance, but it might be worth a shot. :confused3

I checked the fine print on this one and it looks like it is good for in store use only.

I gave in and placed my order this morning. I waited too long the day after Christmas and a couple things I wanted were out of stock, so I didn't want that to happen on the gift sets. Thank you, Rootskate, for posting! :thumbsup2

I gave in and placed my order this morning. I waited too long the day after Christmas and a couple things I wanted were out of stock, so I didn't want that to happen on the gift sets. Thank you, Rootskate, for posting! :thumbsup2

Your welcome! :thumbsup2

The large gift sets are just about all gone. I spent about 5 min trying to find codes that would work and in the time, 4 items sold out. I even had the items in my cart and somebody snatched them up within minutes! If there is something that you really want, I wouldn't wait because it will be gone and probably within an hour or two, if that long.

I can tell you guys that initially one code worked until I went to add one more item to my cart. At that point, the code became invalid and no other codes would work. I personally wouldn't waste time looking for a code for the holiday clearance because I tried 5 or 6 different codes I found on the internet and nothing worked. The deals are really good if you like the holiday scents, pick the cheap shipping and get what you want while you can.

Good luck;)

Thanks for the heads up! I bought 4 gift sets for next year.

I just checked my Yankee Candle account and the order I placed last night doesn't show up! I've never ordered from them before - please tell me this is normal. I will be so disappointed if my order didn't go through as the stuff I wanted has pretty much sold out. I'd copied the confirmation page with the order # and the # doesn't show up in their system either. I have a feeling that I just missed out. Does anybody know? TIA

I just checked my Yankee Candle account and the order I placed last night doesn't show up! I've never ordered from them before - please tell me this is normal. I will be so disappointed if my order didn't go through as the stuff I wanted has pretty much sold out. I'd copied the confirmation page with the order # and the # doesn't show up in their system either. I have a feeling that I just missed out. Does anybody know? TIA

I just placed an order and on the last page it asked you to click on a box if you wanted to receive a confirmation email---There was so much on the page you probably just missed it!

1-877-803-6890 Here's the number in case you'd like to check on your order

I just placed an order and on the last page it asked you to click on a box if you wanted to receive a confirmation email---There was so much on the page you probably just missed it!

1-877-803-6890 Here's the number in case you'd like to check on your order

Thanks but I did click that box and it says so on the page that I copied from when I checked out. It says that a confirmation email was sent to my address...but I never got it. I never really paid attention to whether I got a confirmation email or not because I had my confirmation from my checkout page. :confused3

Does anyone know if they are having the same sale in their stores?

Thanks!

The Yankee Candle by me had the same sale going on. I could not believe the amount of giftsets they had left. You could always give yours a call to check first.

(For anyone in Connecticut.....it is the store in Orange that im talking about.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter