• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yakitori House renovations

ccotis

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if the Yakitori House is open and if so, what type of renovations were done.

it was not open on Monday.

The Food & Wine Festival booth for Japan was still there and still operating, which I believe it will be until Yakitori reopens.

What did they exactly do to it? More seating area? (which seems really hard to do in that area) or what? We're planning this as a CS during our stay.

Since it is not yet open, and will not be open until a month from now, there is no way to tell what has or is being done.

I looked over the construction wall at the Japan Pavilion on October 27.
Mostly, it looked like sidewalk and landscaping between the koi pond and the pagoda were being redone. Couldn't see inside any structures.

I have an upcoming trip starting 12/13 so if it's open while I'm there I'll try to see what they have done. I'll also see if I can try any of the new menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter