• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yak & Yeti vs. 'Ohana

hellosunshinee

Earning My Ears
Which do you prefer? I know they're both very different, but I was wondering if anyone has had experiences with both restaurants and has a preference?

We have been to both and really enjoyed both but I liked the food at Yak & Yeti better but I liked Ohana's dessert much better!

Ohanas is one of the best restaurants at WDW in my opinion. :cool1: But it depends on how hungry you are. At Ohanas, be prepared to eat alot but dont eat too much...:sick:

It is fun to go check out the Poly and Ohana is okay (for me), but I thought the food at Yak and Yeti was some of the best of our last trip. I was pleasantly surprised because I hadn't booked it, we walked in. Boy was I glad we did, it was AWESOME!

My family has been to both, and we prefer Y&Y. The theming/atmosphere is amazing, and the food is great too. The mango pie is ymmo!

My family 2 adults 2 teens ate lunch at Yak n Yeti on July 1, and dinner at Ohana on July 5. Without a doubt we preferred Yak n Yeti. I think that was my sons' favorite meal of the trip. The dessert at Ohana is delicious though, but the cheese wontons and mango pie at Yak n Yeti are just as amazing. Our meal for the four of us was about $60 less at Yak n Yeti as well. Our check came to almost $200 with tip at Ohana (my dh and I each had a cocktail) and imho it wasn't worth being the most expensive meal of our trip. We were so excited about going there too, maybe my expectations were too high.

We've been to both and I like Yak & Yeti better. IMHO O'hana has gone down hill a little in the past few years. Still good and the interaction for the little ones is fun but I miss the way it used to be. Excellent food and theming at Yak & Yeti.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter