Yak & Yeti-TS VS. Yak & Yeti CS???

3Miracles

Earning My Ears
Hello All!!
I have Visited Disney Many Times, but Believe it or Not have NEVER Really Explored the Food. Was always too busy with Rides/Shows and just the Experience to Enjoy a Sit down Meal or anything Interesting!!
This October will be my 1st Trip with My Children and VERY Excited! I have SO MANY Questions with Everything and Food is #1!! I have hit my 180 Mark so I will be On here Frequently for Help!!
Our Day at Animal Kingdom Im Struck Between Yak & Yeti Sit Down or the Counter Service. I have Looked at the Menu and It Appears The Same, Just the Sit Down is Double the Price. I know Sit Down will be nice being it has Air, but Question is Whats Really the Difference??? Is the Counter Service Food just Sitting around vs Fresh with the Sit down?? I saw a lot of Pics with the Sit down Meal the Portions Don't seem to be that Big.
Anyones Help on this Would be Greatly Appreciated!! I don't know if there is a Difference but I will save Half the Price if its the same then just to sit in the Air!!
Thanks so much!!!! :thumbsup2

It's a pretty big dofference between those two. We did cs last year, I had the salad and dh had a chicken thing, they were good enough, we shared with our kids and ate it all including dessert. I cancelled this year in favor or breakfast at tusker house, but will try it next time for sure. Those cream cheese wontons and seafood curry have sold me n it. Portions are way bigger than the cs, and if you're on the dining plan or enjoy dessert those are much better at ts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter