Yak & Yeti or Tusker House

Lisaloo

DIS Veteran
for dinner? Traveling with DH and our kiddos (12, 13, 15 and 17). All adventurous eaters.

Never been to Tusker House, but Y&Y is one of our only "must-do"'s each trip. It's so good! Going to for the 5th time in August.

If you try Y&Y, you can buy a Landry's Gift Card for 5% off if you have a Target Red Card. Sometimes they do promos and you can combine discounts. I got $100 in GC for $80 a few weeks ago.

Ooohhh. That's a tough one. My kids (14, 18), demand both each time we go:) We've only done breakfast at Tusker, but I'm sure you can't go wrong with either restaurant. Y & Y is close to EE and Tusker House is close to the Safari ride, if you've got FP's scheduled.

Totally agree with previous poster, can't go wrong, both good. Comes down to table service vs buffet with characters.

My kids are younger and not very adventurous so we prefer Tusker house. We normally stay away from buffets, except for the occasional character breakfast. We did the Tusker House dinner in April and really enjoyed it. Kinda like "Boma-lite". We've done the Tusker House breakfast several times and it has never disappointed! Tusker House is one of the few places that I'd consider a "must do" on every trip for us.

Thanks for the replies! I think we are going to stick with the Y&Y ADR because we are staying at AKL and will be enjoying yummy African inspired treats all week.

We are doing Tusker House for breakfast and Yak and Yeti for dinner. We have never been to Yak and Yeti so it's nice to see that people enjoy it. It gets some mixed reviews on other posts I have read. We love Tusker House so that one is a repeat for us!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter