Yak & Yeti kids question

KMH79

Earning My Ears
Are the adult entrees big enough for 2 children (5&3) to share. They love tikka masala so I would rather spend $5 more to get them something good then the kids meal price for what seems to be rather awful choices.

Are the adult entrees big enough for 2 children (5&3) to share. They love tikka masala so I would rather spend $5 more to get them something good then the kids meal price for what seems to be rather awful choices.

We just had lunch there, my husband and I shared an adult entree!! We shared lo mein shrimp and chicken combination and it was shareable for us! I would say an adult meal is definitely shareable for kids!

Yes, their entrees are HUGE!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter