Yak n yeti or Tusker House lunch?

averysmom

DIS Veteran
3 adults, I child-it's my dd's birthday trip. Not her first trip! We're seeing the princesses, but no other character meals. One of the other adults, it's her first trip to Disney. We've never eaten at either... What do you prefer and why?

Never been to Yak & Yeti, but we had lunch at Tusker House during our Nov trip and were pleasantly surprised! My husband and I both thought it was the best meal of our trip actually. Lots of wonderful flavors going on, lots of different options to choose from. LOVED it!

I didnt care for the lunch at Tusker house at all. Didnt care for the selection there. Breakfast is way better. I'd go for Yak/Yeti.

I'm not sure how old your dd will be, but I would do Tusker House. I think it has a nice selection and characters. Yak and Yeti is good but not great and no characters.

We've eaten at Tusker House breakfast several times & love it. The characters are fun & the buffet is good.
We ate at Tusker House lunch our last trip & we didn't like it as much as breakfast. Just weren't real impressed with the buffet.
We've eaten at Yak & Yeti several times at lunch. Our next trip we'll be eating there again. The ribs are really good & the mango pie is too.

I'd recommend Yak & Yeti...

We have loved everything we've tried there and found the food at Tusker House to be too adventurous for us.

Tusker was the best meal we had from all of the parks. granted we did not try too many sit downs but the food was fantastic, the characters great and spent a lot of time with everyone- including a kids conga line led by daisy-the theming in Ak is so wnderful :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter