Yak and Yetti TS any good

we loved it! it's kind of a blend of asian cuisines, but everything was good (and we have LOTS of authentic choices in our hometown) and the allergy meals were absolute perfection! I want to go back! fried green beans are SO GOOD! on the other hand,we didn't much like the cs version outside,rather fastfood and bleh.....

:wizard: We went for dinner when it first opened in 2008 and loved it. Good food and service and we sat upstairs next a window and enjoyed watching the people walking by below. We liked it so much we went again last year and were really disappointed. We had almost the same table, but the service and the food were not so great. We haven't booked it this year because we think there are much better places to eat in WDW....with so many great choices, why settle for a mediocre place? :confused3

I really wanted to love Yak and Yeti, but it was just kinda blah. The entrees (and dessert even) had an oily taste, with very little flavor. The fried green bean appetizer, however, was delicious.

Aside from the amazing AK-style decor, the only other thing worth going for is the sparkling sake (unique, light, and refreshing for those balmy Florida days). But you can make do at the bar for that, if I remember correctly. Maybe even the beans.

I had the maple tamarind chicken with a side of coconut ginger rice, seared bok choy, and ****ake mushrooms. I didn't leave one bit on the plate.

I love this. :surfweb:

We ate there 2 weeks ago and it was excellent. I had the sweet and sour chicken, wanton soup, and some type of cream cheese dessert. DW had the sweet and sour pork and said that it was very good. We were able to sit upstairs and watch out the window and the hot park dwellers below. We haven't tried the RFC in front of the park, but other than that, it is probably our favorite restaurant there.

It's not bad but but let's be honest, it's very expensive Chinese food.
Not gourmet Chinese food mind you, just the kind you find in your home town which you eat from square carton boxes - but a heck of a lot more expensive.

That being said - it was one of the better meals we had at Disney (notable exception was Boma which, in my opinion, was one of the few restaurants that would make it outside of Disney).

This is pretty accurate -- however, I enjoyed it just the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter