• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yak and Yeti

Jakesmom1

The Tag Fairy shows herself to no one
Ok, so we have an adr for dinner at Yak and Yetti, I havent seen any reviews for this restaurant.:confused3

Any one been recently ?

Would really appreciate any info.

Thanks

:goodvibes

We ate there last week. I ordered the steak and tempura shrimp:goodvibes I wish I had just ordered the Tempura shrimp. I saw someone's order come out, Oh my! They were beautiful! All the plates that I saw had some rice dish on them. I am not a rice eater. Everything else was good. We did not eat Desert, but the ones I saw were really pretty. We did order the Egg rolls, they were really good or we were really hungry!:rotfl2: I would give it a Aplus.

My husband and I ate lunch there in March and had a great meal. We had a app that we didn't really care for but we shared the skirt steak and shrimp. It was really good and I think we would go back. It was fun just the two of us.
Doesn't happen very often.

I wanted to go for lunch last week, but the prices were too high for my budget. Between my hubby and me, it would have been over $40 for two lunch entrees and soda. Maybe next time based on the good reviews here.

I ate lunch there a couple of months ago.
The food was good. Though the service wasn't the best when I was there.
Not that they were rude, its just that they seemed confused. They kept trying to give us other people's food.

Its a two story restaurant and the oriental theming is very well done.

I would recommend trying it... I am hoping that my service experience was just a bad day with new cast members. :rolleyes:

I was there last month for lunch. I had the sweet and sour chicken and loved it! DH had the tempura shrimp and steak. The steak was huge and wasn't very good but the shrimp were delish. We both got the brownie sundae for dessert and OMG this was a meal all on it's own. I really enjoyed the food and the atmosphere to Yak & Yeti.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter