Yak And Yeti Quality Beverages

DisneyDoesMyHair

Mouseketeer
It looks like the little quick service window where you could get the Yak Attack and frozen margaritas is currently closed. Any word on when this will reopen? And from what I can tell Warung Outpost does not appear to be selling their version of the layered frozen margaritas either. Does anyone know where I can get that lovely layered frozen rum drink (or even my less fav layered frozen margarita) without making a hard-to-get reservation at Yak and Yeti, or standing in line forever to try to get a seat at the bar inside the restaurant?

You can buy drinks to-go from the indoor bar. Sometimes there's a tiny line, but usually just a party or two ahead of you ordering drinks to-go.

So are the drinks that good at Yak and Yeti? I have a dinner reservation coming up and this will be my first visit. Tell me what's the best drink they have!

So are the drinks that good at Yak and Yeti? I have a dinner reservation coming up and this will be my first visit. Tell me what's the best drink they have!
I really like the Yak Attack, but I am partial to fruity, frozen concoctions. It’s a mango daiquiri with wild berry flavoring added. You can also layer their margarita or daiquiris to make your own favorites. Perfect on a hot day! You will really like Yak and Yeti. The service is great and the food is really good. Try getting a table on the second floor near a window so you can “people watch” while you eat. As a side note, at Tamu Tamu Refreshments, you can get your Dole Whip with rum, if you like that sort of thing.

I highly recommend the Pink Himalayan: Tanqueray Gin, Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice, Passion Fruit and Lemon Grass Flavors, Salt Rim.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter