Yak and Yeti or Boma?

Haven't eaten at Boma, but Yak and Yeti Table Service was AWESOME!:thumbsup2 We will DEFINATELY return!:banana:::yes::
We were there on Friday, and that was definitely our experience. Those fried green beans and the cream cheese wonton skewers! Everything was delicious, but those were the stars of the meal. The sauce on that dessert was so tasty that I seriously considered licking my plate! And to top it off, we had a wonderful server.

love Boma for breakfast and Y &Y for lunch. They are both on our reservation list for our trip in three weeks. For both, the food is consistently good, the service always great and nice atmosphere.

We have ate at both and I would have to go with Yak & Yeti. We ate there 2 weeks ago and it was soooo good. Not one complaint. Boma is good too though.

I love both and try to do both on each vacation. However, if paying OOP, Yak & Yeti can be much less $ particularly if some in your party are lighter eaters and like the appies on offer or wish to share an entree. Always a great excuse to eat a light appie instead of an entree so you have room for that incredible wonton dessert. Definitely check out an updated online menu to see what really interests your family. However, if you are on the DP, then I would always choose Boma first because it is an $ buffet and a good use of the TS credit. It is the best buffet on WDW property IMO. The bus transportation is not that much of an issue. Quick 5-10 min ride from AK park to AKL. To return to your home resort, you'll want to find out which park is still open and which is the closest. I would avoid doing your bus transfer at Dis Springs if at all possible.

Yak and yeti for me. Delicious food, attentive service and the desert pear refresher is a must!
The desert pear refresher drink is also a favourite! They used to make a Glacier Water that was wonderful but they took it off the menu. Sigh. The desert pear is my replacement/go-to. Hopefully, if enough people ask for it, this one will stick around a bit longer.

We really enjoyed our experience at Yak & Yeti. The food and service was great, plus it was really convenient. It is definitely on our list of restaurants to return to on our next visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter