• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yak and Yeti ADR

Anna1227

Mouseketeer
Today was the first day I was able to make dining reservations for my trip (we'll be there Oct. 18-21), and I was trying to get an ADR for Yak and Yeti for Oct. 19 and didn't have any luck. I didn't think this restaurant was one that was really hard to get in to.:confused3

We do have 7 people in our party, and it was showing times available if I changed it to a smaller group, but we would like to sit together. Is this normal for this restaurant? Should I just keep checking back, or do they not seat groups this big?

Today was the first day I was able to make dining reservations for my trip (we'll be there Oct. 18-21), and I was trying to get an ADR for Yak and Yeti for Oct. 19 and didn't have any luck. I didn't think this restaurant was one that was really hard to get in to.:confused3

We do have 7 people in our party, and it was showing times available if I changed it to a smaller group, but we would like to sit together. Is this normal for this restaurant? Should I just keep checking back, or do they not seat groups this big?

I would consider calling Disney Dining. They might be able to help you out.

I would consider calling Disney Dining. They might be able to help you out.
You can also call the Yak and Yeti directly. We had to do that for our December vacation since we had a larger party and couldn't get anything online. If you do call them, the reservation number will not appear in MDE

Thanks for the replies!

I did call Disney Dining and she said there were no reservations for 7 open that day. It is frustrating because there is availability for a party of 6 that day, but if I change it to 7 there is not. :sad2: Will they not accommodate you if your group happens to have one more person than the reservation is for...?

That is interesting about calling the restaurant directly. I should give that a try.

Thanks for the replies!

I did call Disney Dining and she said there were no reservations for 7 open that day. It is frustrating because there is availability for a party of 6 that day, but if I change it to 7 there is not. :sad2: Will they not accommodate you if your group happens to have one more person than the reservation is for...?

That is interesting about calling the restaurant directly. I should give that a try.

Yes, just call them. I called TRex today (owned by same company) and got a priority seating for Oct 30 for our party of 9 no problem. The WDW site wouldn't let me book a party that large.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter