• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yahoo - Anyone else having trouble

Zandy595

DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>The other day I f
I can't log-in to my yahoo account and it's driving me crazy. As a matter of fact, I can't do anything on yahoo at all.

I just checked and I didn't have any problems with my email or getting into Yahoo.

I wonder why I can't even get to the yahoo home page.

It just sits in loading...I tried my iphone and it is working fine there...good ole yahoo. :crazy2:

Thanks for replying. At least I know it's not just me now.

Interesting because they just announced layoffs at yahoo. Wonder if it's disgruntled employees messing with stuff. I've been having sporadic yahoo mail issues today.

I had issues this morning also, but it seems to be fine this afternoon.

I had an awful time all day today.. Something kept popping up saying I had to install a new Yahoo tool bar or something in order to connect to IE and when I would click on the "continue" button, I would end up right back on my desk top.. After about a gazillion attempts, I went into my internet options, disabled the Yahoo tool bar I already had (and the one that was "encountering a problem"), set my browser to default (Google - from when I first got my lap top) and that's what I've been using ever since.. I can still "go" to Yahoo - by typing the site in - and check my emails (as well as send them), but I'm in no rush to go back to enabling the Yahoo tool bar and using that as my homepage/IE connection for the time being.. It gave me such a headache, I don't think I even want to try it..:headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter