Yachtsmen Steakhouse review with lots of Pics

MMmmmmmm YUMMY!!! Great pictures! i'm dying to eat there. I was bummed that they were closed during my trip in August. I'll have to try it next time! The steaks look amazing. The mac n' cheese looked great, so did the cesar salad with proscuitto! (I looooove proscuitto!). :goodvibes

You definitely need to give it a shot. The mac & chz was out of this world! ;)

Awwwwww thank you. :) I appreciate it! When I hit 200 likes I'm thinking about doing a giveaway of some sort :)

Wow awesome idea!!! You should go to allears page on facebook, not sure if youre already there....you will probably get a ton of likes from those folks. Although who knows if that would even be allowed. Deb is pretty strict with her site!

Awesome! Thanks for the review.

We are trying Yachtsman for the first time in April and are very excited!! :goodvibes

We were first-timers at the Yachtsman SH 2 weeks ago and we loved it. It will be a must do for us now every visit! I had the ribeye and my boyfriend had the porterhouse. We shared the charcuterie and artisanal cheese boards as appetizers. And had lots of Margaritas! (We were staying at the Boardwalk!)

We were first-timers at the Yachtsman SH 2 weeks ago and we loved it. It will be a must do for us now every visit! I had the ribeye and my boyfriend had the porterhouse. We shared the charcuterie and artisanal cheese boards as appetizers. And had lots of Margaritas! (We were staying at the Boardwalk!)

Nice! It is on our must do list now too :)

We ate there in early Oct, so I had not had a chance to see the new menu after their refurb. I was disapointed they did not have the surf and turf anymore. I like steak, but not overly, and really wanted the lobster!!

That said, the steaks were excellent. I got the mashed potatos as a side with my porterhouse. I ate the filet part, and my husband took the rest to eat for breakfast the next day. Loved the potatos. Everything was good, I just missed the lobster.

We had cancelled Narcoosee's because we just wanted one signature, but I would have kept that and cancelled Yachtsman had I known they didn't have lobster anymore.

My husband and I have always wanted to go here! We said next time we are at Disney this is a must. My question is what do you think of this place for children? Do you think it would be okay to bring a 6 and 4 year old here? I know almost all places are good about it but wondering what you think?

Love YSh. That was our anniversary dinner a few years ago. Ours was 25. You don't even look 25. Lol. Great pics. BTW I liked you on facebook as Rusnik Campground. :)

My husband and I have always wanted to go here! We said next time we are at Disney this is a must. My question is what do you think of this place for children? Do you think it would be okay to bring a 6 and 4 year old here? I know almost all places are good about it but wondering what you think?

We saw a bunch of kids here & they were well behaved. After awhile I didnt notice them. Go ahead & bring them. :) I think I saw some coloring so they give them activities to do there :)

Love YSh. That was our anniversary dinner a few years ago. Ours was 25. You don't even look 25. Lol. Great pics. BTW I liked you on facebook as Rusnik Campground. :)

HAH it was only our 2nd anniversary. :) I'll be 34 in December but thank you. THANKS for liking my FB page! I really do appreciate it! :)

Great review and pics! I have seen pictures before of the au gratin potatoes and always thought they looked a little strange. They look like they might be kind of hard or something if that makes sense.

The man-n-cheese looks amazing and if I ever make it over there I will have to try that:goodvibes

Terri

p.s.
I also liked you on Facebook::yes::

Great review and pics! I have seen pictures before of the au gratin potatoes and always thought they looked a little strange. They look like they might be kind of hard or something if that makes sense.

The man-n-cheese looks amazing and if I ever make it over there I will have to try that:goodvibes

Terri

p.s.
I also liked you on Facebook::yes::

Thanks Terri :) Yeah I didnt even finish my au gratin. I did not like at all but the mac & cheese is worth it!!!

I don't care for the Au Gratin Potatoes either, but I love the sauteed mushrooms and the creamed spinach (my son's favorite)

We also enjoy the Ceasar but really loved the Charcuterie platter more!

and I also don't care for Le Cellier's Au Gratin Potatoes either!

Thank you for the review and pics.

M My question is what do you think of this place for children? Do you think it would be okay to bring a 6 and 4 year old here?
Over the years I've seen many well behaved children eating there, including my own since he was 4 (now 16)

I treated my little family to a visit to Yachtsman last trip. I had the Porterhouse and in the ongoing battle of man v food, man won. Blooming delicious.

My missus had the surf and turf and it was only after she had polished the lot off that she realised she had tucked away a whole lobster tail and an 8oz filet. Cutting it up into little bite sized, picture perfect, pieces certainly fooled her stomach.

My 6 year old son takes after his dad and demolished the kid's steak and accompaniments before asking what was for dessert. All and all, a great meal which was enjoyed by all and since we are staying at the Beach Club next year, another trip or two is a definite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter