Yachtsman's Steakhouse

vhartwell

Mouseketeer
Are the side dishes included on the Dining plan when you eat at the Yachtsman's Steakhouse? Would LOVE to try the Truffle Mac and cheese!!!

Also, while they'll let you swap out things like fries and mashed potatoes, the truffle mac cannot be substituted for one of these things. Last time we went, I just ordered it as my appetizer instead.

Also, while they'll let you swap out things like fries and mashed potatoes, the truffle mac cannot be substituted for one of these things. Last time we went, I just ordered it as my appetizer instead.

Were you able to get it as an appetizer on the DxDP or did you pay OOP?

Are the side dishes included on the Dining plan when you eat at the Yachtsman's Steakhouse? Would LOVE to try the Truffle Mac and cheese!!!

I thought the same thing about the truffle mac n cheese at first. It ended up being the worst thing I ever ordered at a Disney restaurant. Seriously, do not order it. The gulf shrimp appetizer is very good, but a small portion for the price. The creamed spinach, caramelized onions, and sautéed mushrooms are mediocre. Mashed potatoes and asparagus are great.

DH and I had the truffle mac n cheese last month and it was SO much better than we imagined it would be!! If it interests you and you don't mind paying OOP, try it :thumbsup2

The Truffle Mac and cheese is great! Too bad you can't substitute it for the potato any longer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter