Yachtsman or Narcoosee's

Rafikifan

DIS Veteran
We have dined at Yachtsman Steakhouse 3 times and really enjoy it. Wondering if we should try Narcoosee's instead to do something different? Thoughts?

We have eaten at both and both were very good. I thought Narcoosee's was a tad better, but we might have caught Yachtsman on a down night. If you haven't been to Narcoosee's, you should give it a try. If you time your reservation right, you can catch Wishes from the deck there. They pipe in the music.

WE have dined at YSH on every trip. It was always good, however we did manage to catch them on a bad night last time. It happens, so I would go again.

Having said that, Narcoossees is fabulous. The food is delicious, and so if you have not been, why not give it a try. AS the PP suggested, you can time it to view Wishes from the porch, a lovely way to complete your meal!

We've done both. YSH is one of our favorite Disney restaurants. But in the OP's case I'd suggest trying something different and doing Narcoses. How else will you know if its better than YSH unless you've tried it yourself?

Try Narcoossee's. We thought that Narcoossee's was a lot better than YSH but YSH wasn't bad.

Have eaten at both, Narcosses was far and away better. In terms of both food as well as the overall dining experience.

We have dined at Yachtsman Steakhouse 3 times and really enjoy it. Wondering if we should try Narcoosee's instead to do something different? Thoughts?
If you are attempting to catch the fireworks - Narcoossee's.

But if you have a lengthy journey, it might not be worth the effort.

We've never eaten at Narcoossee's, but we love Yachtsman. With that said, Narcoossee's gets great reviews and is on our list to try next trip. Since you've been to Yachtsman a few times, I would give Narcoossee's a try.

I have eaten at both and now only go to Narrccoosses.. The steak I had at Yachtsman was fatty both times and always perfect at Narrccooses... Not only that, if you get a reservation around the time of Wishes, you can go out on their deck and watch with the music piped over the speaker. I always try to schedule where the fireworks are between main course and dessert, this way you get a little time to digest and make room for there delicious desserts..

We love both! There is something so relaxing about the Yachtsman and the whole Epcot resort area. I love strolling out onto the Boardwalk and walking off that big meal! LOL! That said, I have to give a slight edge to Narcoosees! It has become our favorite restaurant on property. Food is top quality and the service is always good.

Narcoossee's is one of my favorite restaurants in WDW. I've had several outstanding meals there, with excellent food and amazing service. Their filet mignon was one of the best I had at WDW, so I would highly recommend going there even for steak. Having a great view of Wishes and EWP is an added bonus. YSH was fine, but I would choose Narcoossee's without hesitation.

Narcoossee's gets the nod for me. Menu is more diverse and I love the almond crusted cheesecake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter