Yacht or Beach Distances

TinkerBelle920

DIS Veteran
Does anyone happen to know the distance from the entrance at the Yacht Club or Beach Club from the entrance to the boat dock. I know Yacht is a little closer. Looking to find how far it is to get on and off the boat from the main area due to someone with health problems not being able to walk to far. I know it's a long shot but if anyone knows that distance can you please let me know!

Does anyone happen to know the distance from the entrance at the Yacht Club or Beach Club from the entrance to the boat dock. I know Yacht is a little closer. Looking to find how far it is to get on and off the boat from the main area due to someone with health problems not being able to walk to far. I know it's a long shot but if anyone knows that distance can you please let me know!

It's probably a hundred yards, give or take a few, from where you get on and off the boats to the entrance to the Yacht Club. The entrance to the Beach Club is quite a bit further.

Not sure about the distance, but it you look at an overhead map, the boat dock and the straight path that it turns into leads straight into the YC lobby. If you are looking for the closest one to the dock for someone with mobility issues, then YC is definitely more convenient than the BC.

Be aware that some rooms in the YC are a long hike from the lobby, we were over by the little pond last trip and it was a really long hike to the lobby, there was a back door out and as we were on the ground floor we were actually really close to the boat dock thru that door, but we were a long way away from the buses and Epcot (relatively speaking.) If ease of getting to the boats and the buses is important I'd ask for near the elevators by the lobby when staying @ the YC.

You may request a 'room closest to boat dock' at the time you make your ressie. Explain why as well.

:)

Be aware that some rooms in the YC are a long hike from the lobby, we were over by the little pond last trip and it was a really long hike to the lobby, there was a back door out and as we were on the ground floor we were actually really close to the boat dock thru that door, but we were a long way away from the buses and Epcot (relatively speaking.) If ease of getting to the boats and the buses is important I'd ask for near the elevators by the lobby when staying @ the YC.

We asked for a ground floor room, close to the lobby and a daybed. We ended up with a ground floor room with a daybed.......far from the lobby. Our room was very close to the boat dock, so getting to DS was easy.

It was quite a hike to the lobby and SAB in the Aug heat, but it wasn't a deal breaker for us. We had a great view of the high Illuminations fireworks and the neon Boardwalk at night.

For convenience to the boat launch the YC is your best bet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter