Yacht Club Resort Review

So glad you enjoyed yc. Did you get a chafe to eat at any restaurants there?

We went to Yachtsman, Quick Service window at Beaches & Cream and Cape May Cafe - you can read our reviews here!

Glad to hear your thorough review!!! We have 10 nights coming up at YC CL in April and are very much looking forward to it! :goodvibes

One question, I have seen reports where the BC/YC does provide plastic water bottles vs. the big glass ones. What was your experience with this? Thanks!

I never saw plastic bottles - only glass ones. If you ask though I'm sure they'll do everything they can to accomodate your request!

Thanks so much for your detailed review of your stay! You certainly have had some room view pixie dust (and magic powder) on some of your stays!

I have been starting to link some YC and BC reviews to the front page of the FAQ thread. Would you mind if I put a link to this thread there?

Thanks!

Dee

Thanks Dee! Not at all -please feel free to include. I love the YC/BC FAQ thread :)

Thanks for the great trip report! Glad that you had a good time!

If you have done other CLs before, how does the YC compare?

When staying deluxe do you always do CL now because of the convienience?

Thanks again!

-FantasiaMagic pixiedust:

We've only stayed at YC CL (and Universal resort club level). We do always stay CL now at Disney & Universal. The convenience is great and I really like knowing where we'll be in the resort - i.e. 5th floor at YC.

Regarding the YC smell- this is what someone who works at the BC says:

Scent is suppose to be the same but nobody comments on it at the YC like they do at the BC.

I think I'm going to take a chance and buy the system. I'll report back and share my experience!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter