• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yacht Club Resort Review (w/MB & FP+) - August 23-30

HS - Boat or walk MK - We love doing the Monorail and either the boat or Monorail from the TTC AK - Bus Epcot - Walk Only 2 more sleeps! Tom

Thank you so much! I feel so unprepared. I've booked all dining, selected our Fast Passes, have our magic bands, and am almost done packing. I just hope things run smoothly :)

That's a tricky one -- you could take a bus to either POR or POFQ or any of the Deluxes at Epcot (BC, YC, BWI) and take the ferry boat. I don't remember if there is a bus that goes from AK to DTD.

Tom

HS - Boat or walk MK - We love doing the Monorail and either the boat or Monorail from the TTC AK - Bus Epcot - Walk Only 2 more sleeps! Tom

Yup, the boat to HS is great, you can walk too if it's not too hot and your feet are not too tired. It's a 20 minute walk. About 15 minutes by boat. Walk to Epcot, it's 5 minutes away. We had hoppers so hopped in for dinner many nights. Bus to MK is the quickest and without hoppers the only option. Bus to AK as well. We didn't go to DTD this trip but from AK there probably isn't a direct bus, you could hop on a bus to AKL and then take a DTD bus from there. You'll need to get to a resort. Another option is take a bus to one of the Port Orleans resorts from AK and take the boat from there to DTD.

Enjoy YC, your kids will love the pool, perfect ages! Have a great trip!

I think I like your food and drink photos at least as much as I would seeing my own family with a character! In fact those Lobster omelet and Sunken Treasure pictures are just like old friends!!

Nom, Nom, Glug, Glug...

Thanks for taking the time to write your thoughts! I sure did enjoy reading them!

~NM

Yup, the boat to HS is great, you can walk too if it's not too hot and your feet are not too tired. It's a 20 minute walk. About 15 minutes by boat. Walk to Epcot, it's 5 minutes away. We had hoppers so hopped in for dinner many nights. Bus to MK is the quickest and without hoppers the only option. Bus to AK as well. We didn't go to DTD this trip but from AK there probably isn't a direct bus, you could hop on a bus to AKL and then take a DTD bus from there. You'll need to get to a resort. Another option is take a bus to one of the Port Orleans resorts from AK and take the boat from there to DTD. Enjoy YC, your kids will love the pool, perfect ages! Have a great trip!

Thanks so much!!!

What is the best way to get from AK to DTD?

That's a tricky one -- you could take a bus to either POR or POFQ or any of the Deluxes at Epcot (BC, YC, BWI) and take the ferry boat. I don't remember if there is a bus that goes from AK to DTD.

Tom
The Epcot resorts have boat service to Epcot, Disney Studios & the resorts. The boats there do NOT go to DTD. You could take a bus to any resort & change to a DTD bus from there.

Thank you for sharing your review. I'm glad you had a great time.

The pictures of Captain's Grille breakfast definitely makes me want to eat there next year.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter