Yacht Club Refillable Mug - Long Walk?

Vistor

Earning My Ears
Going to be staying at the Yacht Club for the first time and wondering how bad the walk is to fill mugs since it looks like the only places to do that are Beaches and Cream and Hurricane Hannah's. I'm thinking that walk could be pretty long depending on where our room is. Anyone stay there and find filling mugs inconvenient?

Going to be staying at the Yacht Club for the first time and wondering how bad the walk is to fill mugs since it looks like the only places to do that are Beaches and Cream and Hurricane Hannah's. I'm thinking that walk could be pretty long depending on where our room is. Anyone stay there and find filling mugs inconvenient?
They will refill your mug at Ale and Compass, the bar in the Yacht Club lobby, although you have to ask the bartender to do it for you. Hurricane Hannah's isn't too far of a walk. But all in all, it is a bit inconvenient to get your mug refilled.

It depends on your room. The walk from our Yacht Club room to the filling station at the beach club is one mile per my Fitbit.

Love the YC, but my last room there was almost @ the Swolphin and the hike to refill after all that hiking in the parks was a PIA.

Our room was close to lobby elevator, so wasn't bad. Filled with coffe in the morning at Ale & Compass just off lobby, other times at Hurricane Hannah's, or BC Marketplace. If I was wanting to refill coming back from parks, I'd get off bus at BC to fill mug, and walk back to YC. It's mostly inside hallway except for a bit outside by Beaches & Cream.
Wasn't bad to me.

Our room was in the 2nd to last corridor away from lobby. We walked to Ale and Compass in AM for coffee.
Afternoons we exited side door of Yacht Club and filled up at Hurrican Hannah's. No complaints from anyone in family. When we used quiet pool we just sent a refillable mug runner (my DH since he missed being the FP runner so much). It was also lovely to walk around Boardwalk and explore with our mugs and refill as we went. Got to get my money's worth and all. :flower:

My DSis biggest complaint. Way too far with younger kids.

Thanks for the replies all. The Ale and Compass tip is what I was looking for. It's the morning walk for coffee that had me concerned.

It is super far and always hope Disney could add a beverage station at yacht club...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter