Yacht Club is awesome !!!! Just back !!!

I love the Poly the best and am surprised by all the people who are raving about yacht club. I might have to consider it for next trip. Also from the Jersey shore but still love the beach theme of those resorts. The theme at the Poly is my favorite though. To the OP any particular reason you like Yacht club better? I think I would miss the monorail and MK across the lagoon, as well as EWP. :confused3

Kitka said:
I'm so glad to read this!

Me too! I'll be staying at the Yacht Club in just over two weeks and I'm glad to see some good reviews of the Yacht Club. I've seen alot about the BC, so I was a little worried.

We are DVC owners at BCV and we adore AKL, but after a short Thanksgiving stay at YC we are totally sold on this resort. It has all the advantages of BC - except the Villas! - with the addition of a warm decor that just enveloped us. Two of our four nights we ended our days in the lounge, watching with delight as guests and visitors delighted in the Holiday decour.

Truly a wonderful resort which we hope to frequent many times in the future.

Yacht and Beach club are the only deluxes we haven't tried. I think YC is next on our list.:earsboy:

Yacht Club is our favorite...but we just joined DVC, so we will just have to visit for awhile. I can't believe the wedding gazebo view is a standard room!

IMG_1178.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter