• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yacht Club, Beach Club & Beach Club Villas ~ Post All Your Photos!!!!

So, with a room in location x150, you look straight across at other balconies, and if you look right instead of left, more balconies right?

I'd like to view the water from my standard room, but not at the expense of having others viewing me! (I ain't that pretty in the morning! :rotfl:)

In Sept I'll be at a Standard room YC for week 2 (week 1 at POP), and I plan to chill out & relax, so picked YC to be sure of a full balcony (very important to me for that part of trip)-- plan to spend most of my room time (that is, when not a-bed) out on balcony (relaxing, doing nails, sitting back w/ cup of tea (or whatever!) in the evening, breakfast time).

I was thinking about asking for highest floor they'd give me over looking the Parking lot.... not the convention centre.
I figured the experience would be that much richer for having a balcony somewhat private?

Any thoughts on standard rooms w/ view of quiet pool or tennis court? (I expect these, like the parking lot view would only get the late afternoon sun)

Great thread! :goodvibes I'm loving all the beautiful pictures!

We are thinking about BCV for next Jan/Feb. I have a few questions maybe some of you can answer for me. . . .

What is a good room/location at BCV?

Do all the BCV Studios have a balcony? And if so, are they all full size or are some of them the tiny standing only ones?

Does the SAB pool close down (in sections) for rehab every winter?

Thanks so much!

beach-club.jpg

This photo is gorgeous! Did you edit it yourself?

BC/YC Lighthouse:

P6280599.jpg

P6250380.jpg

From our BCV Balcony:

P1010261.jpg

P1010257.jpg

What kind of camera do you have? those are amazing pics!!!

I CANT WAIT for out BCV stay in Aug!

DBF wanted to stay at AKLV & I wanted to stay at BCV so we're splitting our time at each :woohoo:

This is similar to one previously posted but I was a floor lower and further to the right, the building was mostly obscured by trees. Note to self, ask for 5th floor room next time! ;)

canada_1631_29_30.jpg

Here are some pics of the Beach Club from our trip this past Feb.
Here are pics of the room and balcony:
IMG_1426.jpg
Disney09024.jpg

Disney09026.jpg
Disney09027.jpg

Disney09028.jpg
IMG_1526.jpg

IMG_1429.jpg
IMG_1425.jpg

Pic from the balcony:
IMG_1428_2.jpg

Pics of the property:
IMG_1569.jpg
IMG_1564.jpg

IMG_1562.jpg
IMG_1563.jpg

Thanks for the pictures. So you like the new furnishings? Does it go together? The carpeting and the curtains don't look like they go together very well. What do you think? TIA

I LOVE everybody's photos!! We're staying at the Beach Club for the first time at the end of this month!!!! I can't wait!!!!! It's our honeymoon!!:love:

I LOVE everybody's photos!! We're staying at the Beach Club for the first time at the end of this month!!!! I can't wait!!!!! It's our honeymoon!!:love:

Congratulations !!!!! :love: What a great place to spend your honeymoon. :lovestruc:lovestruc You're gonna love it. :cloud9:

Have all the villas been redone? I love the flat screen and new bedding pics.
I am 90% positive that only the re-done BC rooms have the flat screens. I think the villas still have the 19in Phillips. Big Bummer, I know! We go to bvc at the beg of June. Will let you know.

I am 90% positive that only the re-done BC rooms have the flat screens. I think the villas still have the 19in Phillips. Big Bummer, I know! We go to bvc at the beg of June. Will let you know.

The villas do not have the flat panel tv's and the same bedding as the hotel side. Still nice either way!

Scheduled a massage at YC for July(part of Platn. Pkg). Haven't seen any pics of the Ship Shape Health Club posted.....curious/appreciative, if you've got them.

First of all you have picked a great place for a honeymoon! The Beach Club is a great location, you will not be disappointed. We are Vacation Club members and go to Disney alot. The Villa's have new carpeting and bed spreads but the T.V.'s will stay the same and not be replaced by the flat screens due to the furniture. They have put them in the regular hotel.

Anyway enjoy your trip, we will be there the 25th -2nd. Can't wait :cheer2:

We'll be there from May 31-June 9th!:banana::cool1::banana:

Was kinda looking forward to the rehabs, but more looking forward to just being there!

Does anyone know if they sell the blue scrolled bed scarf at the gift shops???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter