YAAAA!!! I have a Pin!!!

lauracitawita

Mouseketeer
I have been registered with Disney for years, but never received a pin. I created a new email account and registered that, and voila! I just received a pin code for the remainder of the year...

20% off Values
30% off Mod's
40% of Deluxe

I think we're leaning towards a Moderate...Now I just need to figure out which one!

:cheer2:

I have been registered with Disney for years, but never received a pin. I created a new email account and registered that, and voila! I just received a pin code for the remainder of the year...

20% off Values
30% off Mod's
40% of Deluxe

I think we're leaning towards a Moderate...Now I just need to figure out which one!

:cheer2:

Congratulations. :woohoo: It's such a great feeling isn't. This is the same for me. Registered for years and decided to enter my DH's info and email. Saved a couple of quotes and received two pin codes the same as yours. We used both already.:laughing: One for this July and the other for August as well. Happy Planning.:flower3:

I registered last night with a new gmail account. Hopefully I will get a pin I can use soon.

Good for you!!
I've registered a few emails, one as recently as a few weeks ago, saved a bunch of vacations - and nope, still a big fat nada! Would love that code for the year - have three trips I want to book!

I keep saving offers for our trip in October that I haven't book yet. I also requested the new planning DVD. Here's hoping!

The one pin code I DID get I couldn't use - you had to buy 5 days worth of tickets for free dining and we'll have APs.

I would love to get the 40% off deluxes for both our July and October trip. If not I'm hoping for a really nice AP rate.

Congrats to all who have gotten them so far!

This will be my second trip with my family. We went in November 2009 and already have the itch to plan another trip. We are a family of 5 and I would really like to know what you are talking about regarding PINS. How do you possibly get one, etc. My youngest will be 3 this year and no longer free. Anything to clue me in would help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter