XXX SEPTEMBER dis meet...18th septemberXXX ******

Hopefully when I finally book we should be able to make this as we'll be there 14th - 28th.

oh no thats a shame, sorry :sad2:

oh its okay, I did not think I would be going in sepetemer, as I almost had to cancel, so the meet was already arranged when I found out I could still go to WDW. maybe next time.:goodvibes
Hope you all have a good time.:)

Looks like there is going to be about a dozen families meeting up on the 18th, if we all buy a round in the R&C we should have a great time. Will we be allowed to sing God Save the Queen or join in with the beetles tribute?

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Changed my adr for the day, I was going to Boatwrights but am going to the Rose & Crown instead.

We are hoping to be in Epcot on the 18th. I'm new to this forum but would still like to meet up :cool1:

it would be great to see you there julie :) sounds like you won't be able to miss us.... we will be a load of raccous brits outside the rose and crown :lmao:

Hi we're going to be there around that time :yay: We have an adr at Whispering canyon but it would be great to meet up with everyone. I'll run it by my other half and see what we can do. There's only going to be 2 of us.

Ruth princess:

Hi we're going to be there around that time :yay: We have an adr at Whispering canyon but it would be great to meet up with everyone. I'll run it by my other half and see what we can do. There's only going to be 2 of us.

Ruth princess:

it would be lovely to meet you Ruth :)

Hi, we've managed to change our ADR from Whispering Canyon to Rose and Crown at 6.40 :yay: So we're quite chuffed we were able to get in the Rose and Crown with the free dining and all :goodvibes. So looking forward to meeting everyone. Will we be confirming an exact time and location nearer the time or is it definately 2.00ish at the Rose and Crown on the 18th September? :mickeyjum

Ruth :cutie:

I'd love to have met you too Nat, but we don't go until the 9th October.

I'd like a DIS meet when I go too - but don't there's many going when I'm there....... would love to meet a few DISney people !! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter