XTreme Show

Aisling

<font color=darkorchid>Where your mind goes, your
I heard that the XTreme biking/skateboarding, etc. show has shut down permanently. Does anyone know what's goinf to replace it and if it will be ready for July 4th week 2003?

I'm sorry for posting this 2 times! I'm not sure how that happened! Hopefully the moderator will delete the extra posts!

I'm sorry for posting this 2 times! I'm not sure how that happened! Hopefully the moderator will delete the extra posts!

Don't worry about it! Sometimes it takes awhile for a message to post, and thinking it hadn't, we hit "submit reply" more than once, and lo and behold, it posted and posted, and posted! :rolleyes:

Actually, you can click on "edit" at the bottom of your post and then click on the "delete now" button. You can also edit your post if you have something to add or change, I find this feature to be very handy as I can't stand when I make typos! :rolleyes:

Anyway, the show goes and once in awhile it returns during peak times, but I haven't heard of any permanent replacement...

But then, I haven't been around to that side of the park for awhile! ;)

Karen :smooth:

i havent heard, but they'll put *something* in there for the upcoming winter rush. i know a lot of people liked the Xtreme Xventure, but i never saw it...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter