Xtra Magic Hours at DTD Resorts

CastawayJP

DIS Veteran
I just heard something about DTD Resort guests getting all the benefits of guests staying at Disney Resorts... Does this include Extra Magic Hours? And the ability to charge on your room card? Just wondering since I'll be staying at Regal Sun in October for business conference and the family will be coming as well. Thanks for any help.

The only Hotel in that area to offer Extra Magic Hours is the Hilton and I think charging to your room is only good where you happen to be staying and not anywhere else in WDW.

I just heard something about DTD Resort guests getting all the benefits of guests staying at Disney Resorts... Does this include Extra Magic Hours? And the ability to charge on your room card? Just wondering since I'll be staying at Regal Sun in October for business conference and the family will be coming as well. Thanks for any help.

I'm assuming you're talking about charging food/merchandise in the parks?

If that's the case, only those staying in a Disney owned and operated (O&O) hotel have that privledge...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter