Xmas Party

Kristen'smom

Mouseketeer
WE WILL BE AT WDW FOR POP WARNER CHEERLEADING - WE'LL ALREADY HAVE PARK HOPPER PASSES- IS IT WORTH THE EXTRA $$ TO GO TO THE PART? I'VE BEEN TO THE HALLOWEEN PARTY SEVERAL TIMES AND THE PNP PARTY TWICE - LOOOOOVE THE HALLOWEEN - THE PNP WAS OK - PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS - THANKS

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I know that you are new here, but posting in all caps is like YELLING! In the future, could you please post in lower case?

Now, for the answer to your question....

It depends. For us, yes, we love MVMCP. We liked MNSSHP, but it was not as much fun for the two of us as MVMCP was.

Good Grief - :confused3

Is this better - If my posting bothered you sorry. Your the 1st on here to ever have something to say about it. Thanks for the etiquette lesson on posting, however I found your comment to very rude. I'm not that new here,l look at my join date vs. yours

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

GEE, I DIDN'T GET THE MEMO ABOUT TYPING IN ALL CAPS EITHER! Excuse me ALL to pieces.

Not to keep going on the all caps subject, but your message did not bother me at all that it was in all caps. If it was super long, it's harder to read, but it was short and I saw it as you being excited rather than yelling. Don't worry...You are just fine. :)

THANKS TO ALL THAT SHARE MY THOUGHTS IN TYPING IN ALL CAPS!!!! :thumbsup2

ANY THOUGHTS ON MY QUESTION ABOUT THE XMAS PARTY?

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I am on many message boards of different type and they all consider typing in caps as YELLING and the moderator on each one does ask anyone that post a message in all caps to please not do that. It is harder to read also.
Sorta like reading a book,magazine or newspaper article all in CAPS.

It is common web page etiquette to not use all CAPS unless you are conveying your post in a raised voice.

Acronyms are usually written in all caps on this and other Disney message boards that I go to. Sorry that you were offended that I alerted you to the issue that a lot of boardies have with posts done in all caps.

:confused3 Geez, you try to help some people....

anywayz, i think it is worth it to go to the MVMCP, i thought it was a lot of fun plus you see the special parade and fireworks, oh and you get free hot cocoa and cookies :thumbsup2 and the last time i went they took a very nice (free) picture of my DH and I

We find MVMCP worth it - at least once per trip. :goodvibes

There are lots of special shows, special holiday Wishes and a parade you can't see otherwise (at least not until 12/20), snow on Main St., free snacks as PP noted (when do you get ANYthing free at Disney?!) and the advantage of limited ticket sales so that crowds tend to be lower than during the day - although as in all things WDW, this depends on when you go.

More info here.. http://www.wdwinfo.com/holidays/mvmcp.htm

DH and I really enjoy it and find it definitely gets us in the holiday spirit!
:santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

Acronyms are usually written in all caps on this and other Disney message boards that I go to. Sorry that you were offended that I alerted you to the issue that a lot of boardies have with posts done in all caps.

:confused3 Geez, you try to help some people....

All message boards I belong to feel the same way. I just thought it was a friendly reminder.:)

Op, I have been to two MNSSHP's and I went to the Xmas party last December. In my opinion, the Halloween party was much better. The Xmas party was fun but, I loved the theming at the Halloween party.
Our MVMCP night was a sell out and that put a damper on our evening somewhat. It was packed!
The parade is cute, the fireworks are great and the Twas The Night show was my favorite part of the party.
We are going this December and our kids have never been during the holidays. We have not purchased tickets for the party yet. We are leaning towards giving it another try though.
Have a great trip!:santa:

I think the problem is that you started with what is considered by most to be be the best after hours event Disney does. I have not yet been to MNSSHP, but have been to P & P 3 times and loved it. We are going to MVMCP next (12/16 and 12/18) and I'm sure that will be great. I'm sure by the time we make it to MNSSHP, we'll be REALLY amazed. I hear the theming at MNSSHP is throughout the park, but that it's really only on Main Street for MVMCP. Regardless, I have heard that it is not to be missed. The shows and parade are not done during the day in the park until very close to Christmas.

I'd go in a heartbeat! Even it it's just for the short ride lines, it's worth the money!

5 of us went a few years ago, and it was so crowded, we left early. The line for Space Mt. was out into the plaza area. For us, it was not worth the money, and we wouldn't do it again. In fact, this is our 3rd trip back since 2004 when the parties have been run, and we have chosen not to attend.

Love the Christmas party!! Just went last Tuesday. It was wonderful.
Love, love holiday Wishes and the shows are cute. Lines were short. Decorations great. Characters in holiday dress, special party merchandize.
Free hot chocolate, cookies, apple juice and apple slices.
This was our second time going to one. I would do it again and feel it is well worth the money.

(and yes, computer etiquette on all boards, newsgroups, ect. that I have ever been on consider all caps to be "yelling". I only took the post as a "heads-up" and have seen advice like that many times. )

We have attended MVMCP each year since 1991.We think it is worth the dollars because of special shows,Christmas Parade,special fire works and the snow on Main Street.It is those things that make it special to us,if you are mainly just interested in doing attractions may not be the best use of your dollars for a ticket.We find that CM's and guests seem to be in great holiday spirit and make for a special evening.On use of all caps in a post I like to send a PM to a poster.I like to be respectful and considerate to all all our posters, somethings said in a public forum can be more well recieved when said in a private message to a poster. :goodvibes :goodvibes Danny PS To send someone a PM just click on posters name and then you PM (Private Message) function to send them a private note. Thanks Danny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter